Senior SFDC Administrator
Upwork is the world’s largest freelancing website. Each year over $1 billion of work happens through Upwork, helping businesses get more done and freelancers work anytime, anywhere on projects they love. At Upwork you’ll help build on this momentum. Together we’ll create economic and social value on a global scale, providing a trusted online workplace for professionals to connect, collaborate and succeed.
Are you motivated to make an impact in a high-growth company? Are you a hands-on entrepreneurial leader who loves to sit on the boundaries of business, products and technology?
Upwork is looking for an experienced Salesforce.com Administrator to help scale our Sales & Recruiting teams. You will be part of the Business Management & Analytics team and will work closely with our Sales Operations Manager to provide optimization expertise & recommendations for our dynamic business needs.
- Partner with our Sales Ops, Marketing, Recruiting and Product teams to build and improve their processes.
- Understand business objectives, translate needs into requirements and help determine priority and timeline. Design, build, test, and release enhancements and new programs.
- Proactively optimize Salesforce.com, review apex code and workflow rules to prevent performance issues.
- Manage day-to day needs, update user permissions, troubleshoot errors, update custom fields, workflow rules, validation rules & triggers, clean up page layouts and list views, update Salesforce.com packages, and maintain security controls.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Work with teams on optimizing 3rd party integrations into SFDC such as Marketo, Pardot, Informatica, Responsys, etc.
- Create & manage SFDC documentation with version control & updates
What it takes to catch our eye:
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator with technical implementation using Apex, day-to-day operations, and long-term maintenance.
- Service-oriented mindset and a passion for learning, working with and evangelizing Salesforce.com capabilities
- Be able to see a task from a business standpoint, not just a technical standpoint.
- Strong experience to implementing sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization
- Expertise in Force.com technology stack: APEX, Visualforce, SOQL and SOSL
- Excellent at solving complex problems under deadlines
How to really knock our socks off:
- Salesforce.com advanced administrator certification; Salesforce.com developer certification a plus
- Fundamental understanding of subscription based businesses
- Experience with Informatica, Marketo, Pardot, Responsys, or SFDC CPQ (Steelbrick) a strong plus
- A creative problem-solver who thrives on challenges, and is accustomed to a fast pace usually involved in multiple projects
- Passion for high-growth, marketplace business and desire to contribute in a fast-paced environment
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork you’ll help shape the future of work. From our offices in San Francisco, Mountain View and Chicago, together we’re creating exciting new opportunities for a world of professionals. You’ll be part of a vibrant culture built on shared values: Inspire a boundless future of work, Put our community first, Have a bias towards action, and Build amazing teams. Along the way you’ll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company: Work from Home Wednesdays, daily breakfasts and lunch, regular in-office happy hours, top-notch benefits and more. Check out Upwork’s spotlight on The Muse for a glimpse of our daily work/life balance.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Upwork's Employees
Sr. Director, Conversion Marketing
Katrina works with the the ten million freelancers on Upwork’s platform. She works hard to understand their needs and to drive the organization in the right direction to help them succeed.
Back to top