Senior Product Manager, Platform Analytics & Tools
Upwork is looking for a talented Product Manager with considerable technical experience to help take our platform analytics infrastructure & tools to the next level. As the Senior Product Manager, Platform Analytics & Tools you will establish a vision and roadmap for the area and lead a diverse set of partners to turn that vision into reality.
In this role, you will:
- Craft our platform analytics infrastructure from event logging through to the data warehouse and associated tools.
- Drive the development of our next generation system email platform (including A/B testing infrastructure and analytics dashboards)
- Lead the evolution of our Editorial Review tool which provides a human-centric perspective on the quality of our search results and informs improvements that ultimately make the results more relevant.
- Partner with the Product, Marketing, and Analytics teams to ensure their data capture, quality, and analytics needs are met.
- Technical experience (ideally working as a backend developer) that enables you to understand the nuances of data pipeline issues & solutions. Business-oriented Engineers looking to transition to a Product Manager career will be considered!
- Strong analytical mindset. You love complex problems and enjoy breaking them down while using data to inform the path forward.
- Experience working in an experiment-driven culture. You will have several years experience working at a company that conducts experiments on an elite level.
- Collaborative personality. You thrive in environments where you work with a variety of partners in order to achieve your objectives.
- Attention to detail combined with drive. You take ownership of projects and take pride in seeing them through to full completion.
- Real passion for Product Management. You aspire to be a “full stack PM” and are constantly working to develop your skillset.
At Upwork you’ll make a real difference in the world, rolling up your sleeves to help reinvent how the world works. As a major player in one of the most exciting and fastest growing markets on the planet, you’ll join a team that’s leading the charge in online work – creating new freedom and opportunity for businesses and freelancers alike. In short, you’ll change lives, which will do wonders for your career, self-esteem and karma.
Along the way you’ll enjoy a bona-fide work-life balance (we practice what we preach), with all of the perks you expect from a thriving tech leader (think free breakfast and lunch, happy hours, team outings and the like). Plus every Wednesday is a work from home day for many teams, although our main offices in Mountain View, San Francisco and Oslo are warm and inviting. Naturally you’ll also draw a nice paycheck and enjoy some meaty benefits. So join us as we work wonders creating the future of work.
Back to top