Senior Product Designer
- Own mobile-first design projects consisting of several product features and service touchpoints from ideation, research and execution.
- Demonstrate high quality design practices by ensuring decisions are made with appropriate user insight, able to follow existing UX/UI systems and make smart decisions to create new patterns
- Able to lead projects through an end to end design process: research, ideation, strategy, information architecture, interaction design, launch and testing.
- Up-to-date on current trends in product and design for work, teamwork, reporting and complex UI interactions
- Create design assets to communicate your concepts to partners and end users; ranging from strategy and experience concepts to detailed design systems and assets
- Effectively Collaborate and communicate with a wide range of partners and teams: product, services, engineering and operations partners;
- Multitask and lead multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment
- Educate and coach teams on user research findings, industry best practices and emerging lessons related to enterprise products
- Establish a fun, supportive, collaborative environment to bring out the best work from your team
What it takes to catch our eye:
- 6+ years of industry experience as a UX designer dedicated to the complete UX design and development lifecycle of several successfully launched desktop or mobile applications
- 1+ years of experience designing B2B or work related products
- Portfolio is required
How to really knock our socks off:
- Exceptionally strong communicator with cross-functional teams to inspire change to customer experience
- Demonstrated history of delivering high-quality product experiences for a variety of platforms including desktop, web and mobile
- Strong work ethic with the drive and willingness to focus and commit
- An entrepreneurial spirit and creativity that sparks your capacity for building and growing business - we love seeing those side projects and design experiments
Meet Some of Upwork's Employees
Eric leads the Enterprise Sales Team, overseeing daily operations and partnering with organizations around the world to find independent professionals on the Upwork platform.
Back to top