Program Manager - Enterprise Program Success
- Represent Upwork Enterprise to our clients and drive daily operations of your client’s talent programs.
- Identify, research and resolve program operational issues related to service fulfillment, product concerns, compliance, reporting, and billing.
- Develop positive working relationships with client champions and hiring managers to educate, drive adoption and regularly deliver business results.
- Achieve program SLA’s by operational excellence, tracking, and swift resolution of issues.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Operations, and Solutions teams to architect premier freelancer programs and standard operating procedures.
- Develop strong internal partnerships with cross-functional teams - Sales, Product, Billing, Analytics, Solutions, Legal.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Client facing experience (4-year minimum)
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective problem solving, providing clear communication
- Ability to effectively lead meetings internally and externally
- Fast learner
How to really knock our socks off:
- Worked with Enterprise or Large Business clients in the past
- Experience building or maintaining client programs
- If no program experience - customer success or account management
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with an emphasis on task quality (thorough, meticulous, accountable).
- Teammate with strong communication skills.
- Strong abilities with Excel and Google Apps, specifically analyzing and crafting ad-hoc reports using pivot tables or macros is a plus.
Meet Some of Upwork's Employees
Eric leads the Enterprise Sales Team, overseeing daily operations and partnering with organizations around the world to find independent professionals on the Upwork platform.
Back to top