Principal Analyst, Enterprise Product
Principal Analyst, Enterprise Product
Upwork is the world's top freelancing website. Each year over $1 billion of work happens through Upwork, helping businesses get more done and freelancers work anytime, anywhere on projects they love. At Upwork you'll help build on this momentum. Together we'll create economic and social value on a global scale, providing a trusted online workplace for professionals to connect, collaborate and succeed.
Are you motivated to make an impact in a high-growth company? Are you a hands-on entrepreneurial leader who loves to sit on the boundaries of business, products and technology? Upwork is looking for a Principle Product Analyst to identify opportunities for growth in its Enterprise business. You will be part of the Business Management & Analytics team and will work closely with our Enterprise Product Management team.
- Be a strategic partner with the Enterprise Product and Sales teams to drive data driven decisions. Provide comprehensive reporting, analytical and advisory services to the teams by generating insights into our product and services.
- Understand the business needs, and define key metrics to establish baseline understanding of our product, and to measure performance of different drivers of KPIs. Design and develop standard dashboards to monitor the trends.
- Go deep into the product and the data to develop hypothesis and conduct analysis to answer business questions.
- Think strategically about how to scale the work that you and the team do. Develop tools and automated process that project the work out to a broader audience. Also, conduct training and mentoring to help people around you improve at what they do collectively so that we're better off as a team.
- Work with Engineering, Data service, and Business Intelligence teams to define infrastructure that will enable larger analytics capabilities. Write requirements on data logging and processes for automated reports.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- 6 years of work experience as analyst or in an analytical role partnering with senior leaders to translate business questions into analytical tasks
- Experience analyzing data using SQL. Statistical tools (i.e. R, Stata) a plus
How to really knock our socks off:
- Experience working with data visualization tools to deliver results
- A creative problem-solver who thrives on challenges, and is accustomed to a fast pace usually involved in multiple projects
- Passion for high-growth, Enterprise business and desire to contribute in a fast-paced environment
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork you'll help shape the future of work. From our offices in San Francisco, Mountain View and Chicago, together we're creating exciting new opportunities for a world of professionals. You'll be part of a vibrant culture built on shared values: Inspire a boundless future of work, Put our community first, Have a bias towards action, and Build amazing teams. Along the way you'll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company: Work from Home Wednesdays, daily breakfasts and lunch, regular in-office happy hours, top-notch benefits and more. Check out Upwork's spotlight on The Muse for a glimpse of our daily work/life balance.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Upwork's Employees
Sr. Director, Conversion Marketing
Katrina works with the the ten million freelancers on Upwork’s platform. She works hard to understand their needs and to drive the organization in the right direction to help them succeed.
Back to top