Executive Operations Assistant
Upwork ($UPWK) is the world's largest freelancing website. Each year $1.7 billion of work happens through Upwork, allowing businesses to get more done and helping professionals break free of traditional time and place boundaries and work anytime, anywhere on projects they love. At Upwork, you'll help build on this momentum. Together, we'll create economic and social value on a global scale, providing a trusted online workplace for businesses to connect with extraordinary talent and work without limits.
We are in need of an experienced Executive Operations Assistant to provide support to our Head of Marketing and the Executive Assistant to the CEO. To be successful in this position, you should have an approachable yet confident personality coupled with good judgment, resourcefulness and discretion. High ethical and work standards are a must.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in an administrative role supporting senior level executives and managing large projects, but is also eager to expand current their skill set.
- Full calendar management for Head of Marketing.
- Coordinate and prepare internal and external meetings, including agenda, IT set up, etc.
- Prioritize conflicting needs
- Reconcile monthly expense reports
- Work across various teams and roles, partnering with the other admins
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Must work during PST business hours, and have flexibility to shift time zones when your executive travels
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Must be highly organized, thrive under pressure, be proactive, flexible, reliable, punctual
- Must use discretion, tact, diplomacy and good judgement
- Must have great written and verbal communication skills
- Have a sense of passion and ownership for projects and tasks
- Able to anticipate and respond to the needs of the Execs before they arise
- Very proficient with google docs, sheets, slides and google calendar
Meet Some of Upwork's Employees
Katie C.Director, Global Payments
Katie touches all aspects of payment at Upwork, from optimization and monetization to operations and compliance.
Back to top