Executive Assistant to CFO and GC - Temporary Onsite
To be successful in this position, you should have an approachable yet confident personality coupled with good judgment, resourcefulness and discretion. High ethical and work standards are a must. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in an administrative role supporting senior level executives, but is also eager to expand current their skill set. This position is temporary contract based in Mountain View, CA. Sound interesting? Keep reading…...
In this role, you will
- Provide support to our GC / CFO Provide extensive calendar management, including complex global and domestic travel planning
- Manage difficult expense reporting, invoices, correspondence, and contact databases
- Create briefing packages, agendas, and meeting minutes
- Lead logistical execution of meetings, greet guests, and facilitate onsite AV logistics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on workplace projects and corporate events
- Be a symbolic part of the team responsible for building and maintaining a great culture
To win in this role, you need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an administrative role supporting senior level executives
- Experience with Google Calendar and Gmail strongly desired
- Engaging and personable; comfortable interacting with all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Forward thinker who is able to anticipate needs, troubleshoot and respond proactively under pressure
- Possess high level of discretion, motivation, integrity with an ability to take both direction and initiative
- Extreme attention to detail, and timely follow up
- Demonstrated ability to balance workload under short deadlines and pivot to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency of Microsoft Office, familiarity with video conferencing and setup, and quick to learn new technology
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Experience working in a venture capital, private equity or a startup technology firm a plus
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork you’ll make a real difference in the world, rolling up your sleeves to help reinvent how the world works. As a major player in one of the most exciting and fastest growing markets on the planet, you’ll join a team that’s leading the charge in online work – creating new freedom and opportunity for businesses and freelancers alike. In short, you’ll change lives, which will do wonders for your career, self-esteem and karma.
Along the way you’ll enjoy a bona-fide work-life balance (we practice what we preach), with all of the perks you expect from a thriving tech leader (think free breakfast and lunch, happy hours, team outings and the like). Plus every Wednesday is a work from home day for many teams, although our main offices in Mountain View, San Francisco and Oslo are warm and inviting. Naturally you’ll also draw a nice paycheck and enjoy some meaty benefits. So join us as we work wonders creating the future of work.
Back to top