Analytics Manager, Product & Site
- You will be a strategic partner with the Product Management team and sales teams to drive data driven decisions. Provide comprehensive reporting, analytical and advisory services to the teams by generating insights into our product and services.
- You understand the business needs, and define KPI's to establish baseline understanding of our product, and to measure performance of different drivers of business. Design and develop standard dashboards to monitor the trends.
- You will go deep into the product and the data to develop hypothesis and conduct analysis to answer complex business questions and help improve our product.
- You will think strategically about how to scale the work that you and the team do. Develop tools and automated process that project the work out to a broader audience. Also, conduct training and mentoring to help people around you improve at what they do collectively so that we’re better off as a team.
- You will work with Engineering and Business Intelligence teams to define infrastructure and data needs.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- 6+ years of work experience as analyst, strategy consulting or in an analytical role partnering with senior leaders to translate business questions into analytical actions
- You are a creative problem-solver who thrives on challenges, and is accustomed to a working in a fast pace environment on multiple projects, fulfilling priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Expert level SQL knowledge, advanced excel concepts and experience with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, DOMO)
- You have excellent communication skills – ability to communicate complex results findings and recommendations persuasively, in a compelling and easy to understand manner
- Experience leading or managing a team
How to really knock our socks off:
- Passion for high-growth, and desire to contribute in an energizing environment
- Experience in marketplaces or e-commerce business a plus
- Expertise with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Modelling and Statistical experience a plus
- Domain expertise in subjects such as experimental design and Multivariate/A-B testing
Meet Some of Upwork's Employees
Eric leads the Enterprise Sales Team, overseeing daily operations and partnering with organizations around the world to find independent professionals on the Upwork platform.
Back to top