Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Retention
UNTUCKit was founded in 2011 based on the idea of designing men’s shirts to be worn “untucked” and in the process redefined the casual shirt. UNTUCKit has been one of the fasting growing retail brands in the United States, and recently closed Round A funding backed by a major VC firm. The Company opened its first brick-and-mortar store on Prince Street in New York City in 2015 and now have ~15 retail locations across the country, with an aggressive retail expansion plan through 2017 & beyond.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a smart and passionate marketer with an entrepreneurial mindset to join a burgeoning casual men’s lifestyle apparel company. We are seeking seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to contribute to the company's overall brand strategy in line with company goals, designed to grow revenues and drive all aspects of the business.
Partnering with the Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager, the Senior Retention Manager will manage a $MM+ budget for digital marketing channels including SEM, SEO, email, affiliate, display, prospecting and social media, focusing on retention and reactivation strategies.
The role’s key objectives are to optimize existing channels and activate new channels built to scale and improve KPIs including ROI, conversions, CPA, and CTR.
- Digital Marketing Activation + Optimization - Run ROI-driven performance marketing campaigns across direct response channels including, but not limited to: SEM, SEO, email, affiliate, display, prospecting and social media. Manage the creative direction and execution of compelling and effective online ads and landing pages, maintaining a cohesive story across all channels.
- Partnerships and Affiliates - Establish and maintain key partnerships with affiliates, publishers, influencers, and brand ambassadors including co-branded partnerships.
- Analytics & Reporting - Build and present weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports. Perform campaign analysis, generate insights and recommend actionable optimizations. Use data, consumer insights, and business intuition to develop breakthrough marketing ideas and programs.
- New Business Initiatives - Assist in new business opportunities by presenting marketing proposals that lead to new paid and organic growth.
- 6-10 years’ experience in digital marketing for an e-commerce company, preferably retail
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing strategies, concepts, and practices
- Hands-on experience building, implementing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns including SEO, SEM, Affiliate Marketing, Display, Prospecting and Social advertising platforms including paid search, remarketing, behavioral targeting, audience segmentation, and customer acquisition
- Entrepreneurial spirit that can work self-sufficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical, with a thorough understanding of ecommerce marketing success metrics
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Passionate about emerging trends and advancements in digital marketing and media
- Proven track record of online marketing success managing substantial paid budget using bid management tools
- Possess team spirit and can interact professionally and otherwise with other members of staff
- Understanding of retargeting and how to measure and manage programs
- Knowledge of attribution tools and how to interpret them
- Experience with top digital marketing programs such as Criteo, Quantcast, Adroll, AdWords, Affiliate programs, Twitter, FB and Instagram
- Possess good understanding of web analytics and digital campaigns
- Ability to complete tasks and responsibilities independently with limited or no supervision at all
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Google Adwords certified a plus
- BA / BS required
Meet Some of UNTUCKit's Employees
Nancy is part of UNTUCKit’s Marketing Team. Her creative role requires her to wear many hats, from designing print and digital ads to managing the company’s presence on social media.
Back to top