Sales Associate Seasonal
UNTUCKit for the Holidays!
Think any shirt can look good untucked? Think again. We are currently looking for energetic, goals-driven retail Sales Associates to show our Boston customers what UNTUCKit is all about! A successful candidate will focus on customer service; assisting the customer with fits and providing an amazing shopping experience.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Create a fun, relaxed environment for customers to feel comfortable shopping
- Maintain stock room
- Actively maintain a tidy sales floor
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Cross sell products
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Be a vital part of brand decisions with customer feedback and observations
- Proven work experience as a sales associate
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency utilizing iPad technology
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- High school degree; BA/BS degree would be a plus
- Seasonal: 4-30 hours per week
See Inside the Office of UNTUCKit
Co-founders Chris Riccobono and Aaron Sanandres launched UNTUCKit back in 2011, frustrated by button-down shirts that looked sloppy when worn untucked. Founded on the premise that men can dress casually and still look sharp, the brand abides by the philosophy that a shirt shouldn’t look unkempt just because it’s not tucked in.
Back to top