Assistant Store Manager
"Is your passion in retail?” We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our new store at the Shops at La Cantera. As an Assistant Store Manager you will support the Store Manager to deliver a successful business and team. In this role, you will inspire and lead your team to deliver an exceptional customer service experience, maximize sales and profitability through partner selling with your team, and effectively manage daily operations. Attitude reflects leadership. “Do you have the gift of motivating those around you?” The successful results oriented leader will have experience motivating a team to effectively serve the customer and drive sales revenue.
- Supervise and motivate staff to achieve maximum performance
- Lead by example to deliver exceptional UNTUCKit customer service
- Maintain all store operations and allocate responsibilities to sales team
- Monitor inventory levels and provide feedback to impact local assortment
- Merchandise and maintain store presentation standards
- Oversee in-store promotional events
- Keep abreast of market trends and local competition
- Proven experience as a retail Keyholder, Floor Supervisor, or Sales Lead.
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organization and leadership skills
- Ability to guide and/or coach others
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve goals
- Flexibility; ability to adapt to changing priorities; and manage change
- Passion / Sense of Style
- Excellent knowledge of retail point of sale systems
- BS/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Meet Some of UNTUCKit's Employees
Store Manager—NYC SoHo
Shelby’s job is to provide great customer service to UNTUCKit shoppers. She also assists in the recruiting process, interviewing job candidates and identifying potential new talent.
Back to top