Assistant Store Manager
"Is your passion in retail?” We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our store located in Kierland Commons, Scottsdale. As an Assistant Store Manager you will support the Store Manager to deliver a successful business and team. In this role, you will inspire and lead your team to deliver an exceptional customer service experience, maximize sales and profitability through partner selling with your team, and effectively manage daily operations. Attitude reflects leadership. “Do you have the gift of motivating those around you?” The successful results oriented leader will have experience motivating a team to effectively serve the customer and drive sales revenue.
- Supervise and motivate staff to achieve maximum performance
- Lead by example to deliver exceptional UNTUCKit customer service
- Maintain all store operations and allocate responsibilities to sales team
- Monitor inventory levels and provide feedback to impact local assortment
- Merchandise and maintain store presentation standards
- Oversee in-store promotional events
- Keep abreast of market trends and local competition
- Proven experience as a retail Keyholder, Floor Supervisor, or Sales Lead.
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organization and leadership skills
- Ability to guide and/or coach others
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve goals
- Flexibility; ability to adapt to changing priorities; and manage change
- Passion / Sense of Style
- Excellent knowledge of retail point of sale systems
- BS/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
See Inside the Office of UNTUCKit
Co-founders Chris Riccobono and Aaron Sanandres launched UNTUCKit back in 2011, frustrated by button-down shirts that looked sloppy when worn untucked. Founded on the premise that men can dress casually and still look sharp, the brand abides by the philosophy that a shirt shouldn’t look unkempt just because it’s not tucked in.
Back to top