Programmatic Lead – London
WANTED: An accomplished, inspirational, Programmatic Leader to drive video advertising revenues from the programmatic buying community in the UK.
We are looking for a sales leader with great contacts and plenty of at-the-coalface experience of programmatic trading with both client and agency desks (ATD's). We are seeking a candidate with the right mix of creativity and quantitative skills who thrives in a fast paced, target driven environment.
You will have an outstanding track record of creating and growing very strong partnerships with London media agencies and top clients. You will spearhead Unruly's UK relationships with the ATD's of each of the major ad agency groups. Specifically, you will use UnrulyX – the viewable video SSP – to create compelling programmatic deal structures and packages for media buyers. This includes packaging the best-in-class publisher websites and audiences that are available on UnrulyX – including News's O&O – along with Unruly's data and optimization capabilities into long term open, private and preferred deal types. You will understand how best to represent the UnrulyX inventory on the ATD's buying platform of choice and enjoy running the deals so that they convert from spend targets to realised revenue.
The role requires that you work closely with key Unruly stakeholders (Operations team, Commercial, Marketing, Business Development), to inform the development of UnrulyX, so that it remains highly valued and desirable to the programmatic buying community. You will also work closely with Unruly's award-winning Sales team to help navigate the programmatic trading requirements of our existing customer-base.
YOUR MISSION: Significantly increase programmatic video advertising spend with Unruly across London Media Agencies & top clients. Be seen as the Programmatic Video expert both internally and externally.
- Programmatic experience of 5 + years
- Outstanding track record of generating leads, closing new business & growing revenue
- A network of very strong relationships and an excellent reputation with key media agency personnel and clients
- Extensive knowledge of the programmatic market and what this means for video advertising
- Management experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of MOAT, IAS, Nielsen DAR and DoubleVerify
- Knowledge of major video DSP platforms
- WOW: Fluent in another language
- WOW: Speaker at Industry events
- NUMERATE: Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills with a passion for gaining customer insights. Experience with and interest in advanced first party data targeting.
- LITERATE: Clear, consistent, persuasive and precise in both internal and external communication
- ORGANISED: Able to prioritise and deliver to very tight deadlines
- DECISIVE AND DELIVERY FOCUSED: Able to quickly form goals and aggressively execute against them
- TECHNICAL: Actively interested in campaign delivery and reporting technology. You're keen to have your voice heard in product development
- PROBLEM-SOLVER: No challenge is too big to overcome
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL: Nothing slips past you. You always impress with your written word, presentations and proposals.
- CONFIDENT: You love presenting and enjoy representing Unruly at external events
- ASTUTE: You have the ability to navigate many stakeholders in multiple organisations with different goals and agendas
- RESPONSIVE: Your service levels are second to none – nothing is too much trouble for you
- KNOWLEDGEABLE: You are able to help the Commercial team navigate the Programmatic landscape clearly and effectively. You enjoy sharing your vast programmatic knowledge with the team, and can explain buying models clearly.
- TRUSTED ADVISOR: Able to advise on best practices for programmatic internally (campaign set-up, reporting etc) and externally (the role of video in the ecosystem) . You are the regional programmatic leader and expert in the UK
- AMBITIOUS: You're on track to become an industry leader in one of the most exciting and fastest growing areas of digital
- ENTREPRENEURIAL: You understand client challenges and are able to use Unruly's products to solve them
- ACCOUNTABLE: You thrive in a target driven environment
- DRIVEN: Constantly seeking self improvement
- GREGARIOUS: You love being part of the media industry and building relationships with clients and agencies
- COMMUNICATOR: You're able to effectively communicate complex media solutions to agencies and clients who may be unfamiliar or uncomfortable with the space.
- ADAPTABLE: Able to deal confidently with a fast developing and complex industry
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDER: You build strong working relationships internally and externally
- RESPECTED: You are a positive, inspirational team leader
- CALM: You are not phased by pressure
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Honours–level degree from a leading University
REPORTS TO: Managing Director, UK
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Full time (Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 6pm)
TRAVEL: Travel within UK & occasional trips to Europe may be required for this role
SALARY: Highly competitive, plus performance based bonus
BENEFITS: Unruly offers a full suite of world class benefits such as private health cover for you and your partner, a pension scheme, iPhone or Android phone, Cycle to Work scheme, childcare vouchers and season ticket loan.
Meet Some of Unruly's Employees
Lead, News Corp. Partnerships U.S.
Sadie collaborates with Unruly’s News, Sales, and Operations Teams to deliver impactful video campaigns for the company’s clients. She also works with various ad agencies and publishers.
Back to top