Partnership Engineer – London
WANTED: Partnership Engineer to provide exceptional partner integration, which will enable Unruly's Product Development team to build market leading products.
You will work closely with third parties to build new features and products, debug/resolve integration issues, document the details, knowledge share, and act as point of contact for the partners. Through your close working with our software engineers you will ensure partners deliver on time and we are providing rapid feedback so the working relationship is effective. You will lead daily/weekly calls with parties concerns, recommend better working practises, features, integration approaches, tooling and be involved in product decisions.
You will be analytical, interested in new technology and will be an exceptional communicator. Your role will include working with software engineers and members of our product and solutions team. You will be undeterred by conflict, culture, remote working, location and timezone challenges.
Reports to: Ad Spaces (Development) Team Lead
Location : East London (Aldgate East)
Employment type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time (9.30am to 6pm, Mon - Fri)
Salary : Highly competitive
Benefits : Private health care plan, iPhone or Android phone, Cycle to Work scheme, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, weekly deliveries of pastries, beer, and fruit, plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the web.
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Maximise value of third party relationships that are maintained by the Product Development Team
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Product Development Teams
- Third Party Partners
- Commercial/Product Stakeholders
About You: Experience
You have experience of (or similar)
- Software development project management.
- Managing external parties (clients, suppliers etc).
- Taking ownership of work, seeing the work through and communicating directly with partners via a variety of mediums (e.g. phone, face to face, email)
- Working in a technical role, have technical qualifications, or have technical side projects to demonstrate your interests
- With web based technologies
- Explaining technical terms to non-technical people
About You: Skills
You have the following skills (or similar)
- Able to work cross team and self sufficiently to get things done
- Able to use your initiative and confidently take ownership of partner relationships
- Able to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Able to problem solve and think laterally to find different ways of solving technical and communication difficulties
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- Able to adapt to changing and clarify requirements, research and investigate wild ideas, not just able to answer the questions but to find out what the correct questions are
- Confident managing customers' expectations, pushing stakeholders towards standardised solutions where possible and capable of saying "no" to internal or external customers requests where appropriate
- A superb communicator - able to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical people
- Analytical - able to think analytically, solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- Flexible - in approach to ad-hoc requests from within the business
- Calm - able to deal with external clients and internal users in pressurised situations
- Collaborative - a team player, happy to be hands-on where required and able to liaise with global stakeholders
- Curious - with a desire to be at the cutting edge of tech
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts)
The WOW factor!
We'd love it if you:
- Understand Online Advertising business models
- Know lots about ad serving, exchanges and ad technologies.
- Know about IAB standards such as VAST and VPAID.
- Have experience building or testing sites or apps on various platforms including HTML5
- Have extensive experience of cross-platform web and/or mobile testing
- Have experience of integrating third party software into an organisation.
- Travel may be required
- Work occasional offset hours such as evenings/early mornings (from home if required) to support our global business.
Apply for job Full name
Back to top