Operations Intern – Hamburg
WANTED: Positioned at the intersect of the three fastest-growing trends in digital advertising - programmatic, video and mobile - Unruly is a high-growth tech company seeking passionate people committed to delivering wow for top brands and their agencies. Unruly's technology enables advertisers to algorithmically predict content shareability and programmatically target super-sharers across In-Page, In-Feed and In-Stream ad formats, with guaranteed viewability, shareability and brand safety across desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
Are you looking to take your first steps towards a long and rewarding media career? Do you want to work for a fast-growing tech company in the area of social video marketing and get to know the social media world and all of its diverse possibilities? We are looking for a intern to join our Hamburg Operations team to join us as soon as possible. The internship lasts 6 months (400€ salary per month + trainticket), during which time you will support our campaign team in countless ways - from compiling reports and analyzing campaign performance to identifying new trends and working on bespoke projects. If you are looking for an internship at an enthusiastic, innovative tech-company we would love to hear from you.
Reports to: Lead, Campaign Management
Employment Type: Internship
Working Hours: Full time (9.00am to 6pm, Mon - Fri)
Salary: € 400,- plus HVV Ticket (train/bus)
Benefits: You will be catered with breakfast and fresh fruits every day! We constantly arrange company events like paintball and we have an annual Unruly Festival. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web.
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Work with Campaign Managers to bring campaigns to life through detailed analysis, monitor campaign performance and conduct reporting on campaigns, assist the Office Management Team to keep the office smart and welcoming
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Campaign Managers
- Account Managers
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Demonstrated interest in online media, advertising and creative industry, technology and digital marketing and be experienced with the web 2.0 and social media tools
- Experience delivering superior customer service (experience answering phones would be useful!)
- Experience using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and social video apps such as Vine and Microsoft Products
- An understanding of the current and emerging video, mobile and social landscape and be able to consider how and why people use these platforms to consume video
- Experience working with data spreadsheets
- Experience working independently and completing projects end to end
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Honours-level degree or equivalent (University of Live also counts)
- An advanced communicator in German and English both spoken and written
- Fluent in German and advanced in English
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- Analytical - able to think analytically, solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- A superb communicator - in every scenario, with ability to effectively liaise with different teams (sales, agencies, publishers)
- Excellent at time management - prioritising tasks to meet tight deadlines and dedicating time to support other members of an operations team when required
- Cool, calm and collected - able to deal with external clients and internal senior management in pressure situations
- Organised -able to manage your workload and take the initiative
We'd love it if you:
- Have advanced knowledge of Photoshop
- Speak another language
- Understand the programmatic advertising ecosystem, including the roles of DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, RTB and Audience Targeting
- Some international travel may be required for this role
- All applicants must be authorised to work in DE
Send an email containing your resume with your name and "Operations Intern" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to tell us where you heard about the role! All applicants must be eligible to work in Germany.
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately we're not able to get back to everyone individually. If we'd like to move forward with your application we'll definitely be in touch!
Meet Some of Unruly's Employees
EVP, Global Business Development
Ken leads global business development with a focus on two areas—developing publisher relationships and overseeing programmatic demand partnerships. As an EVP, he works on Unruly’s Executive Team.
Back to top