Operations Executive (Internship) – APAC (Singapore)
WANTED: Talented, articulate and highly organised individual to work alongside our Operations and Sales teams to plan, execute and optimise online video campaigns, while providing intelligent, performance-focused recommendations and insights to feed into best in class post campaign analysis responses. You will be supporting the wider Operations team on a subset of key campaign accounts, devising campaign optimisation strategies to meet and exceed client KPIs. You will be also involved in analysis troubleshooting of campaigns and providing the Sales team with data, campaign recommendations and insights to assist with continued account growth.
You'll probably be a recent graduate who is passionate about social media, video and technology Interested in knowing how the world of social media has collided with video to take online sharing to a whole other level. Experience working on complex projects coordinating deliverables with internal and external stakeholders is strongly desired (either professionally or during studies). If you're looking to gain experience at an industry-leading innovative tech start up then we'd love to hear what makes you Unruly!
Reports to: Lead APAC Operations
Employment Type: 6-month Paid Internship
Working Hours: Full time (9.30am to 6pm, Mon – Fri)
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Work with the Operations team to execute, optimise, analyze and report on online video campaigns via multiple demand-based technology platforms
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Account Managers
- Campaign Managers
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Demonstrated interest in online media, advertising and creative industry, technology and digital marketing
- Experience in a media or analysis related role, or have studied brands, media planning or consumer psychology
- Experience of producing presentations around findings, research or proposals for review
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Fluent in English – with strong spelling and grammar
- Able to collect, synthesize and report data and identify areas for campaign performance
- Detail oriented and capable of assisting with developing business models/proposing recommendations
- Excellent at organisation and able to take the initiative on projects and independently deliver to tight deadlines
- Experience using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and social video apps such as Vine and Microsoft Products
- An understanding of the current and emerging video, mobile and social landscape and be able to consider how and why people use these platforms to consume video
- Able to communicate effectively with internal customers face to face, over the phone and via email
- At least a beginner to Intermediate level user of Excel, PowerPoint and Google Apps, image editing softwares
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- A go-getter – who can take the initiative to get things done
- A self-starter – excellent at organisation and calm under pressure
- Analytical – able to interpret data to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- Passionate – about digital video, social media & online culture
- Friendly – able to work in a team and open to new challenges
- Accountable – deliver your actions on time, always
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred
The WOW factor!
We'd love it if you:
- Speak a second (or third, or fourth…) language (eg. Bahasa, Thai )
- Are active in the world of social media with multiple profiles, and understand the advertising ecosystem available to brands in the social sphere
- Experience of presenting findings, research or proposals for review
- Understand the programmatic advertising ecosystem, including the roles of DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, RTB and Audience Targeting
All applicants must be eligible to work in Singapore.
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately we're not able to get back to everyone individually. If we'd like to move forward with your application we'll definitely be in touch!
Having issues with your application? You can always email it to [email protected]
Meet Some of Unruly's Employees
Lead, News Corp. Partnerships U.S.
Sadie collaborates with Unruly’s News, Sales, and Operations Teams to deliver impactful video campaigns for the company’s clients. She also works with various ad agencies and publishers.
Back to top