Media Intern – Hamburg
WANTED: Positioned at the intersect of the three fastest-growing trends in digital advertising – programmatic, video and mobile – Unruly is a high-growth tech company seeking passionate people committed to delivering wow for top brands and their agencies. Unruly's technology enables advertisers to algorithmically predict content shareability and programmatically target super-sharers across In-Page, In-Feed and In-Stream ad formats, with guaranteed viewability, shareability and brand safety across desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
Are you a digital native? Are you comfortable communicating with bloggers? We're looking for a Coordinator to support our global Blogger Activation and Media teams and help us deliver the most awesome social videos on the planet! In this role you will support the team to ensure our award-winning campaigns gain global exposure via engaging content produced by bloggers. You will also support our teams throughout the campaign life cycle, from research and the sales process to planning and delivery. Amongst others, your work will be to involve researching and identifying suitable partners and sites to work with on a campaign by campaign basis, depending on clients' specific targeting requirements. You will also be in charge of communications and managing relationships with website owners, so you will be fluent in all things online, with sensitivity to language, cultures and a passion for building strong, ongoing relationships in the blogging community. If you're tired of "plain digital" and feel ready to join a really cool company with a proven business model and a start-up feel, we'd love to learn what makes you Unruly.
Reports to: Lead, Campaign Management & Media (DE)
Dotted to: Lead, Blogger Activation (UK)
Location: Hamburg, DE
Employment Type: Internship
Working Hours: Full time (9:00am to 6:00pm, Mon – Fri)
Salary: 400,- € + trainticket
Benefits: There are weekly deliveries of breakfast, fruits and snacks, occasional outings for lunch and drinks. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web.
About the Role: Mission
- Supporting the team in campaign results exceeding internal and external expectations and build and maintain relationships with bloggers and other social media influencers.
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Global Blogger Activation & Media Team
- Domestic/International Blogger Activation Coordinators
- Operations Team
- HR, Finances & Sales Team
- Working with publishers
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Previously worked with bloggers (ideally in an advertising or PR environment) or in media acquisition
- Demonstrated interest in online media, advertising and creative industry, technology and digital marketing and being Experienced with the web 2.0 and social media tools
- Experience using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and social video apps such as Vine and Microsoft products
- Understanding of the current and emerging video, mobile and social landscape and able to consider how and why people use these platforms to consume video
- Experience working with data spreadsheets
- Experience working independently and completing projects end to end
About You: Skills
You must be:
- A strong written and verbal communicator with excellent grammar
- Fluent in German and advanced English
- Excellent at online research – able to quickly identify target sites
- An Intermediate to Advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint (and ideally Google Apps)
- Able to manage projects independently, handle multiple tasks and work well under tight deadlines
- Active in the world of social media with multiple up-to-date profiles
- Able to easily adapt to using new software packages
- Able to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with internal and external stakeholders
The WOW factor!
We'd love it if you:
- Speak multiple languages and German fluently
- Have some Social Media contacts
- Have social media, web design or SEO skills
- Understand the programmatic advertising ecosystem, including the roles of DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, RTB and Audience Targeting
- Some international travel may be required for this role
- All applicants must be authorised to work in DE
Send an email containing your resume with your name and "Social Media Intern" in the subject line to [email protected] Don't forget to tell us where you heard about the role! All applicants must be entitled to work in Germany.
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately we're not able to get back to everyone individually. If we'd like to move forward with your application we'll definitely be in touch!
Meet Some of Unruly's Employees
Jess distributes and optimizes global video campaigns. Though she’s a member of Unruly’s Operations Team, she works across multiple teams in the company.
Back to top