Media Exec, APAC – Singapore
WANTED: An enthusiastic media guru to work closely with our Business Development and Commercial teams to provide first class support to the Unruly publisher network and regional media strategy.
You will retain control of the publisher's account management across APAC, managing and optimizing these accounts while developing a sound knowledge of our supply-side across all formats.
You will be a powerful communicator,highly organized and analytical with a genuine interest in digital technologies and confident in communicating on progress across a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Your focus: making our publishers the most delighted partners in the world, delivering best-in-class servicing and offering state-of-art expertise and insights to all stakeholders you'll be collaborating with!
If you believe you have what it takes, we'd love to hear from you.
Reports to: Media Strategy Lead, APAC
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time (9.30am to 6pm, Mon - Fri)
Salary: Competitive, plus bonus
Benefits: Private health for you & your partner, mobile phone allowance and top of the range company laptop. There are company social events and weekly deliveries of fruit and snacks. We are a truly global organisation, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web.
About the Role
Your mission will be to:
- Closely monitor our network of partners and consciously apply and develop internal processes to optimize all KPI reported to the publishers, including direct revenue.
- Maintain all existing partners performance & technical relationships (across all formats), investigating publisher's end users experience and metrics anomalies and collaborating with Business Development, Product & Partners as necessary to resolve.
- Manage the current state of supply and contribute to our media strategy efforts working closely with Commercials and operations to assess and address the needs across the region.
- Assess incoming campaigns, compile activity and pipeline, understand our supply capabilities and use critical reasoning to assess each and every opportunity, across all formats. Be the point of contact for campaign's pre-launch phase, providing the teams with documented insights for launch.
- Business Development Teams
- Operational Teams
- Commercial Teams
- Finance Teams
- Solutions Engineering
- Product Teams
The experience you've built:
- 1-3 years in a similar role
- Basic understanding of digital advertising, including multiple formats such as display and video.
- Experience of taking ownership of project management cycle, seeing the work through and communicating directly with a variety of internal and external customers to offer support and solve problems via a variety of mediums (e.g. phone, face to face, email).
- Experience working in a partner facing technical role, investigating and resolving issues including solving new problems that have not previously been encountered
- Demonstrated ability to explain technical terms to non-technical people
- Experience of doing data analysis work, using Excel spreadsheets, SQL or other tools.
The skillset you have:
- Well-versed and extremely comfortable with numbers and Excel as a main tool.
- Hold and nurture key relationships with technology providers & platforms, publishers, networks
- Solution-Oriented, always thinking laterally to find different ways of solving technical and communication difficulties
- Confident managing expectations and pushing partners towards standardised solutions where possible.
- Capable of pushing back and finding middle ground with internal and external stakeholder's requests where appropriate.
- Hard worker with infinite kindness. Simply because doing business that way is so much more pleasant.
The Behavior you prove:
- Highly analytical-minded and in love with numbers - Proven ability to think analytically, solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions.
- Able to deal with external partners and internal teams in pressure situations
- Solutions driven in all scenarios with the ability to remain calm to achieve positive results for all internal/external partners.
- Confident in escalating business critical issues internally/externally
- Committed to continued learning and growing your professional skill set
- Natural communicator, enjoying sharing insights and directions to support teams and partners.
The education & qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred. University of Life also counts.
The Wow Factor:
- You speak 2 or 3 languages fluently
- Have experience or knowledge in RTB and programmatic environments
- Have led relationships with publishers and other networks
- Expert working knowledge and ability to create your own tracking tools
- Have solid experience in business performances support
Apply for job Full name
Back to top