Management Accountant, London
WANTED: We are seeking an awesome Management Accountants to join our expanding Finance team. You will take ownership of the production of a number of companies within the Group's consolidated management accounts and ensure these are delivered accurately and to deadline. You'll probably be working in the media industry as a Management Accountant currently, and might be seeking the opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth tech company.
You will be a key member of our global Finance team as we look to provide timely, quality management information to the EMEA, North America and APAC regions. You will also help implement and enforce company wide policies whilst assisting the rest of the Finance team to achieve monthly and quarterly objectives. We're a fast-growing business – this is an excellent opportunity to be part of our continued success!
Reports to: Head of Management Accounting
Location: East London
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time (9.30am to 6pm, Mon – Fri)
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
Benefits: Private health for you & your partner, iPhone or Android phone, Cycle to Work scheme, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan. We have many social events, summer and winter hours, daily deliveries of yummy breakfast treats, Friday beers and snacks and a bi-annual Unruly Festival. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web.
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Take ownership of the production of a number of companies within the Group's consolidated management accounts and ensure these are delivered accurately and to deadline
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Chief Financial Officer
- Group Financial Controller
- Head of Management Accounting
- Corporate Reporting Manager
- Finance team
- Local territory business team (Operations, Media and Sales)
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Currently studying or newly qualified
- Experience producing management information to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience identifying and explaining significant variances
- Experience of intercompany invoicing and reconciliations
- Worked in multiple currencies and treating FX correctly
- Demonstrated experience of effectively working with a variety of inter-departmental stakeholders at different levels
- A media background, digital media preferred
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Confident and calm under pressure, organised with strong time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Well developed communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Flexible, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Able to work as part of a team and able to use your own initiative to solve problems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Effective challenger, always looking for better ways of doing things
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree
- ACCA / CIMA Qualified or working towards
The Wow Factor
We'd love it if you:
- Have previously used Microsoft Navision, Salesforce or Jet Reports
Send an email with your name and "Management Accountant" in the subject line to [email protected]
Don't forget to tell us where you heard about the role! All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the UK.
Meet Some of Unruly's Employees
Lead, News Corp. Partnerships U.S.
Sadie collaborates with Unruly’s News, Sales, and Operations Teams to deliver impactful video campaigns for the company’s clients. She also works with various ad agencies and publishers.
Back to top