Junior Key Account Manager – Sweden
WANTED: Is digital advertising hardwired into your DNA? Does the opportunity to sell emerging video media and technology excite you? Are you a sales rock star? Are you comfortable in a high-growth, fast-paced environment? If the answer is a ringing yes, this role could be for you. We're looking for a Junior KAM with a track record in digital sales and a passion for emerging/video media to drive forward Unruly's business in Sweden.
In this role, you'll be inspiring and educating Swedish media agencies, creative agencies and brands on the benefits of embracing social video and and forging key relationships. Based in our Stockholm office, and working alongside two other Key Account Managers and the Sales Director – Nordics, you will manage your own accounts and be able to hit the ground running and line up meetings to kick start conversations in Sweden immediately. It would be great if you have some experience in digital media sales (video and/or social media sales experience is a plus). If you're tired of "plain digital" and feel ready to join a really cool company with a proven business model and a start-up feel, we'd love to learn what makes you Unruly!
Reports to: Sales Director – Nordics
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
Benefits: We are a truly global organization, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world….not to mention our biannual Unruly Fest. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web – and playing table tennis!
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Drive maximum revenue for Unruly in The Nordics by forging key relationships with media agencies and direct brands and have responsibility for a group of Sweden's largest media agencies, creative agencies and brands.
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Media agencies
- Brand marketers
- Creative agencies
- PR agencies
About You: Experience
You must have:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- A track record of prospecting for new business and converting this into revenue
- Frequently networked at a senior level within direct client environments
- Demonstrated digital or video sales experience
- Strong experience of digital culture, and knowledge of trends and innovation in the digital space
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for the social video space and the ability to inspire confidence and collaboration with your clients
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Fluent in Swedish and English (good understanding of Norwegian or Danish is a plus)
- Able to confidently deal with all levels of decision makers
- Exceptional at writing and presenting in both Swedish and English
- A swift decision maker, able to deliver quality in a rapidly growing and changing business
- An exceptional cold-caller
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (experience with Google Apps would be beneficial)
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- Confident – to make decisions
- Calm – able to work well under pressure
- Eager – to succeed in a new sales environment
- Collaborative – happy to work in a Sales team
- Flexible – to work in a fast growth global environment
- A closer – Able to negotiate and close business deals swiftly
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent (School of Life also counts)
Travel between Sweden and the Nordic markets might be required for this role
All applicants must be eligible to work in Sweden.
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately we're not able to get back to everyone individually. If we'd like to move forward with your application we'll definitely be in touch!
Having issues with your application? You can always email it to [email protected]
Meet Some of Unruly's Employees
Lead, News Corp. Partnerships U.S.
Sadie collaborates with Unruly’s News, Sales, and Operations Teams to deliver impactful video campaigns for the company’s clients. She also works with various ad agencies and publishers.
Back to top