Insight Freelancer, APAC – Singapore
WANTED: An enthusiastic, web savvy freelance researcher to support a report on FMCG brands in Southeast Asia. Our playbooks consist of an FMCG deep-dive of video ads in a number of markets. You will work from the Unruly Singapore office.
You'll be supporting the project by identifying and compiling URLs of international and local brands with a presence in the Thai market.
About Unruly Unruly is a video technology company that works with top brands and their agencies to predict the emotional impact of their videos and get them watched, tracked and shared across paid, owned and earned media. We use our proprietary technology to turn target audiences into engaged viewers and engaged viewers into customers and advocates. Brands use our social analytics dashboard to benchmark their content, outsmart the competition and demonstrate superior ROI. Founded in 2006, Unruly has 20 offices and employs over 300 people globally.
Reports to: Insight Manager
Employment Type: Freelance (you will invoice Unruly)
Working Hours: As required, by project. Need total of 4 days.
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Competitive Hourly Rate
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Support the creation of the SEA FMCG playbook by identifying and compiling the URLs of local FMCG brands
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Insight Manager APAC
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Familiarity with Facebook, Youtube, and Excel, experience working with data
- Worked with complex spreadsheets
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Eligible to work in Singapore
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Familiar with Facebook and Youtube, able to identify official brand channels and switch regions from central accounts
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- Flexible – able to deal confidently with ad-hoc requests from within the business
- Proactive – quick to spot opportunities for excellent service and act on them, and able to spot potential pain points, and take early action to avoid them
- Confident – calm under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines, on own initiative with limited supervision
- Analytical – able to think analytically, solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions in a cool, calm and collected manner
- A superb communicator – with the ability to effectively liaise with different teams
- Discreet – confident dealing with confidential material and trade secrets
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent (School of Life also counts)
The WOW factor!
We'd love it if you:
- Have experience delivering and reporting against research products
- Have experience working in a start up culture
- Send an email with CV attached and your name and "Insight Freelancer" in the subject line to [email protected] Please specify your availability to commence the role. All applicants must be authorised to work in SG.
Meet Some of Unruly's Employees
Lead, News Corp. Partnerships U.S.
Sadie collaborates with Unruly’s News, Sales, and Operations Teams to deliver impactful video campaigns for the company’s clients. She also works with various ad agencies and publishers.
Back to top