Events & Marketing Lead APAC – Maternity Cover
WANTED: Super-organised, energetic and revenue-orientated marketing whiz needed to support the commercial needs of business across APAC in this 6 – 8 months maternity cover role. This person will be responsible for making sure that it's business as usual throughout the duration of the maternity leave.
This is an exciting role at one of the world's leading ad tech companies. This person's role is broad in scope.
They will work closely with the person going on maternity leave to ensure there's a thorough handover and minimum business disruption. They will need to make sure it's business as usual – implementing marketing plans, processes and budgets already set – while responding fast to change in this rapidly moving company. You won't need to fix what's not broken, but you will be able to take ownership and resolve problems as they arise.
The person will secure speaker slots and #deliverwow at world-class events, ensuring the events deliver revenue and awareness among leading advertisers, agency trading desks, media agencies, DSPs and premium publishers across the region.
Working closely with the Global Marketing Team based in London, you will be responsible for creating epic presentations for spokespeople to deliver, localising global content for local markets. You will track event KPIs in Salesforce, own the marketing budget for APAC and be responsible for evaluating which events we should be speaking at and sponsoring.
You will also draft and secure amazing case studies to show how we deliver the most awesome campaigns on the planet for leading advertisers, turn our insight into collateral, blog posts and email campaigns, plus reach out to journalists to ensure they write about our insight, data and programmatic offering. Not to mention entering us for multiple awards across the region and running local product launches.
You will line manage one team member and collaborate closely with the global marketing team and Chief Commercial Officer APAC to make sure Unruly is punching above its weight and is more than the size of its parts across the multiple countries we operate in across the region.
Reports to: SVP, Marketing and Communications, EMEA and APAC (maternity cover), with dotted line to Chief Commercial Officer, APAC
Contract Type: 6 – 8 month fixed-term-contract (Maternity Cover)
Working Hours: Full Time, 9:30am-6:00pm
Salary: Highly competitive
About the Role: Mission
Keep our marketing in APAC running like clockwork in order to smash commercial targets
- SVP Marketing & Communications, EMEA and APAC (maternity cover)
- Chief Commercial Officer, APAC
- Events and Marketing Senior Manager, EMEA and APAC
- Local sales representatives
- Creative Team
- Insight Team
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Have previous experience of working in events for a fast-growing company
- Have experience of creating presentations for senior executives to deliver
- Have experience of running integrated marketing campaigns
- Have experience of launching new products, including dealing with journalists
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Analytical – you love data and use it to make business decisions
- Be super organised – able to manage multiple projects across multiple geographies and time zones
- Pay close attention to detail – ensuring collateral created for the sales team is top notch
- Be a great communicator – able to charm events organisers to secure opportunities for Unruly to speak at and work with Unrulies around the globe
- Focused – able to prioritise multiple tasks and get the job done
- Creative – able to create visually stunning decks and generate new ideas for our own events
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- Ambitious – you want to reach for the stars!
- Self starter – you will be working in a supportive environment but will be responsible for using your own initiative
- Collaborative- love working with others across the globe
- Consistent – you deliver consistent results and keep focused
- Learner – have an appetite for learning and bring new ideas to the table
- Adaptable – be able to respond to change quickly
- Accountable – be able to take control of your own actions and deliver against KPIs
- Positive – must have a positive attitude, no time for politics here!
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts)
The Wow Factor
- Have Adobe Suite (Photoshop and other) experience to deliver awesome decks
- Avid user of new technologies
- Experienced user of Saleforce.com and Marketing Automation Platform
- Have established contacts with the leading adtech events companies and journalists across APAC
Some international travel will be required for this role.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Singapore.
Meet Some of Unruly's Employees
Jess distributes and optimizes global video campaigns. Though she’s a member of Unruly’s Operations Team, she works across multiple teams in the company.
Back to top