Client Services Manager, Australia – Sydney
WANTED: Positioned at the intersect of the three fastest-growing trends in digital advertising - programmatic, video and mobile - Unruly is a high-growth tech company seeking passionate people committed to deliver ing wow for top brands and their agencies. Unruly's technology enables advertisers to algorithmically predict content shareability and programmatically target super-sharers across In-Page, In-Feed, In-Article and In-Stream ad formats, with guaranteed viewability, shareability and brand safety across desktop, tablet and mobile devices. We are looking for hyper-enthusiastic, energetic, and experienced candidate to support our Singapore office in planning and delivering the most awesome social video campaigns on the planet. Taking full responsibility for the project management of all campaigns, you will be focused on ensuring our internal and external clients are delighted time and time again through outstanding client servicing, expert delivery and best of breed social video insight.
Working closely with the Lead APAC Operations and Senior Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for using the full scope of Unruly programmatic stack to design and deliver custom proposals, showcasing the power of our audience segmentation and contextual targeting capabilities. Collaborating with Business Development, Media Solutions, Product Development and the Commercial teams, you will be the key, day-to-day point of contact for clients and will maintain a highly responsive service orientation across all campaigns.
You will act as a support stakeholder to Sales and Campaign Management. You also will lead on converting closed deals into fully realised projects across AU & NZ and global delivery teams, working with the AU campaign management team to use multiple technology layers to achieve our client's goals. If you think you have what it takes to balance a strong commercial focus with first-class digital platform skills, we would love to hear from you!
Reports to : Lead APAC Operations
Location: Sydney, Australia
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time
Salary: Competitive, plus bonus
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Coordinate client services efforts and campaign management outputs for all inbound commercial leads, project managing each campaign through to success.
- Coordination of live operational matters and collaborating with Product & Business Development to provide support for feature requests and new inventory resources
- Service as a daily point of contact for clients' campaigns - including asset collection, internal coordination, daily reporting/updates, post campaign analysis & recommendations
- Build & maintain strong/advisory relationship with clients and manage all aspects of post sales support
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Teams: Commercial, Operations, Business Development, Publisher Activation, Product Development, Solutions Engineering, Finance and Design
- People: AU & NZ Managing Director, Lead - Campaign Management (APAC), Global Operations Director, Publisher Development Manager (APAC), Global Publisher Management Lead, Product Manager, Solutions Engineer, Chief Financial Officer, Creative Director
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Minimum of 3 year of digital media experience across agency, publisher, network or technology vendor environments (ideally related to client servicing)
- Worked with multiple sales personnel
- Demonstrable ba ckground in client servicing, wi th a strong focus on conversion of inbound leads and securing renewals
- Detailed knowledge of industry leading ad-serving solutions (hosted/proprietary) and how to leverage their features to deliver awesome internal/external results
- Fully conversant in programmatic media buying and data opportunities and ability to create and deliver against custom targeting profiles to hit client requirements
- Confident in project managing large scale campaigns across different teams, domestic and globally
- Proven ability to lobby stakeholders for improvements and required features that impact positively on revenue generating opportunities
About You: Skills
You must be:
Confident in learning and understanding all ad-targeting capabilities available through the programmatic landscape, and applying them to client briefs & KPIs and support campaign optimization
- Opportunist - Confident in isolating new and exciting business opportunities, and articulating their benefit internally to receive internal stakeholder support
- Revenue-focused - Able to spot and convert opportunities for upweighted budget and build compelling cases for consistent renewals with client
- Infrastructure - Confident in navigating a globally set delivery process and challenging where applicable to fit the growing needs of a business
- Problem solver - Take a pragmatic approach when presented with delivery or personnel issues, dealing with them urgency and sensitivity to preserve the best interests of your clients (internal and external)
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- A superb communicator - in every scenario, with ability to effectively liaise with different teams and external clients
- Flexible - in approach to ad-hoc requests from within the business
- Analytical - able to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- Excellent at time management - prioritising tasks to meet tight deadlines and dedicating time to support other members of the delivery team when required
- Cool, calm and collected - able to deal with external clients and internal senior management in pressure situations
- Proactivity in development - consistently navigating the ad technology and digital trade press ecosystem to ensure you remain on the front line of commercial opportunity to guide your local commercial team and their clients
About You: Education & Qualification s
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts)
The Wow Factor
We'd love it if you:
- Have direct client experience through pitch involvement and building out proposals to secure digital ad revenue
- Have working knowledge of programmatic landscape and opportunities that open and closed RTB world presents
- Have extensive rich media creative experience including working with vendors such as Mediamind, FlashTalking and Doubleclick
- Have working knowledge of YouTube Insights,Google Display Planner
- Have experience of ad-serving video content to large publisher networks
- Have experience in delivering digital campaigns across multiple platforms, from Mobile through to Connected TVs
- Speak 2 or 3 languages fluently
- Some international travel may be required for this role.
- All applicants must be authorised to work in Australia.
- We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately we're not able to get back to everyone individually. If we'd like to move forward with your application we'll definitely be in touch!
- Having issues with your application? You can always email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for job Full name
Back to top