Client Services Associate – Sydney
WANTED: Positioned at the intersect of the three fastest-growing trends in digital advertising – programmatic, video and mobile – Unruly is a high-growth tech company seeking passionate people committed to delivering wow for top brands and their agencies. Unruly's technology enables advertisers to algorithmically predict content shareability and programmatically target super-sharers across In-Page, In-Feed, In-Article and In-Stream ad formats, with guaranteed viewability, shareability and brand safety across desktop, tablet and mobile devices. We are looking for hyper-enthusiastic, energetic, and experienced candidate to support our Australian office in planning and delivering the most awesome social video campaigns on the planet. Taking full responsibility for the project management of all campaigns, you will be focused on ensuring our internal and external clients are delighted time and time again through outstanding client servicing, expert delivery and best of breed social video insight.
Working closely with the ANZ Commercial & Account Management Team, you will be responsible for end to end project management and providing post sales support to our clients.
Collaborating with Business Development, Media Solutions, Product Development and the Commercial teams, you will be the key, day-to-day point of contact for clients and will maintain a highly responsive service orientation across all campaigns.
You also will lead on converting closed deals into fully realised projects across the ANZ and global delivery teams, working with the ANZ campaign management team to use multiple technology layers to achieve our clients goals. If you think you have what it takes to balance a strong commercial focus with first-class digital platform skills, we would love to hear from you!
Reports to: Senior Client Services Manager
Location: Sydney, Australia
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time
Salary: Competitive, plus bonus
Benefits: Private health care allowance for you and your partner, work injury insurance, mobile phone allowance, and a company laptop. You'll travel to London for our bespoke onboarding training – Unrulyduction. We are a truly global organisation, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web.
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Coordinate client services efforts and campaign management outputs for all inbound commercial leads, project managing each campaign through to success.
- Service as a daily point of contact for clients' campaigns – including asset collection, internal coordination, daily reporting/updates, post campaign analysis & recommendations
- Support Client Services Manager & Account Manager in building strong relationships with clients, working on small and large data sets for competitive analysis, industry insights & trends, benchmarks, etc
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Teams: Commercial, Operations, Business Development, Publisher Activation, Product Development, Solutions Engineering, Finance and Design
- People: ANZ and APAC Managing Director, Lead – Campaign Management (APAC), Account Manager (ANZ) , Client Services Manager (ANZ), Campaign Mangers (ANZ), Global Operations Director, Publisher Development Manager (APAC), Global Publisher Management Lead, Product Manager, Solutions Engineer, Chief Financial Officer, Creative Director
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Minimum of 1 year of digital media experience across agency, publisher, network or technology vendor environments (ideally related to client servicing)
- Worked with multiple sales personnel
- Demonstrable background in client servicing, with a strong focus on conversion of inbound leads and securing renewals
- Knowledge of programmatic media buying and data opportunities and ability to create and deliver against custom targeting profiles to hit client requirements
- Confident in project managing multiple campaigns across different teams, domestic and globally
- Proven ability to lobby stakeholders for improvements and required features that impact positively on revenue generating opportunities
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Confident in learning and understanding all ad-targeting capabilities available through the programmatic landscape, and applying them to client briefs & KPIs and support campaign optimization
- Opportunist – Confident in isolating new and exciting business opportunities, and articulating their benefit internally to receive internal stakeholder support
- Revenue-focused – Able to spot and convert opportunities for upweighted budget and build compelling cases for consistent renewals with client
- Infrastructure – Confident in navigating a globally set delivery process and challenging where applicable to fit the growing needs of a business
- Problem solver – Take a pragmatic approach when presented with delivery or personnel issues, dealing with them urgency and sensitivity to preserve the best interests of your clients (internal and external)
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- A superb communicator – in every scenario, with ability to effectively liaise with different teams and external clients
- Flexible – in approach to ad-hoc requests from within the business
- Analytical – able to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- Excellent at time management – prioritising tasks to meet tight deadlines and dedicating time to support other members of the delivery team when required
- Cool, calm and collected – able to deal with external clients and internal senior management in pressure situations
- Proactivity in development – consistently navigating the ad technology and digital trade press ecosystem to ensure you remain on the front line of commercial opportunity to guide your local commercial team and their clients
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts)
The Wow Factor
We'd love it if you:
- Have direct client experience through answering client queries, troubleshooting issues
- Have working knowledge of programmatic landscape and opportunities that open and closed RTB world presents
- Have extensive rich media creative experience including working with vendors such as Mediamind, FlashTalking and Doubleclick
- Have working knowledge of YouTube Insights,Google Display Planner
- Have experience of ad-serving video content to large publisher networks
- Have experience in delivering digital campaigns across multiple platforms, from Mobile through to Connected TVs
- Speak 2 or 3 languages fluently
Meet Some of Unruly's Employees
Lead, News Corp. Partnerships U.S.
Sadie collaborates with Unruly’s News, Sales, and Operations Teams to deliver impactful video campaigns for the company’s clients. She also works with various ad agencies and publishers.
Back to top