Campaign Manager, London
Wanted: an enthusiastic and hungry Campaign Manager to play a vital role in Unruly's awesome Managed Service, Solutions and Programmatic divisions. You will work alongside our awesome Account Managers and the wider Campaign Management team to create workstreams, implement programmatic buying strategies and execute detailed optimizations, fully understanding all available targeting opportunities that allow the team to deliver stellar campaigns.
You will be responsible for the scheduling and execution of our UK Managed Service, Solutions and Programmatic campaigns running through Unruly's full technology stack. You will be working alongside the Commercial and Account Management teams, utilising core product knowledge and outstanding technical diligence across programmatic and proprietary systems to deliver best in class campaigns on behalf of our clients, exceeding KPIs and delivering WOW results. You will collaborate across Unruly's global teams sharing knowledge, troubleshooting delivery, providing training and leading by example.
You will partner with Campaign Managers across the business, reviewing opportunities to increase operational efficiencies - focusing efforts to platform updates and developing/learning new features to supercharge our campaigns.
You will need to communicate clearly and effectively with internal teams enforcing ad specs and testing out new technologies. Operations is one of the highest growth areas of the business and we're looking for an individual who can balance an inquisitive nature with speed and accuracy to deliver the most awesome social video campaigns on the planet.
Reports to: Lead Ad Ops
Location: London, UK
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time (9.30am to 6pm, Mon - Fri)
Salary : Competitive, plus bonus
Benefits: Private health for you & your partner, mobile phone allowance and top of the range company laptop. You'll travel to London for our bespoke onboarding training - Unrulyduction. There are monthly company social events and weekly deliveries of fruit and pastries. We are a truly global organisation, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web.
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Work with the UK Operations team to run online video campaigns via multiple demand-based technology platforms, developing a strong understanding of auction based media and complex targeting to assist with building out and delivering best in class campaigns.
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Account Management Team
- Campaign Management Team
- Commercial Team
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Demonstrated interest in online media, advertising and creative industry, technology and digital marketing
- Experience in a media or analysis related role, or have studied brands, media planning or consumer psychology
- Ideally you would be a recent graduate or have completed an internship in media or digital marketing
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Fluent in English - with strong spelling and grammar
- Able to collect, synthesize and report data,
- Detail oriented and capable of assisting with developing business models/proposing recommendations
- Excellent at organisation and able to take the initiative on projects and independently deliver to tight deadlines
- Experience using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and social video apps such as Vine and Microsoft Products
- An understanding of the current and emerging video, mobile and social landscape and be able to consider how and why people use these platforms to consume video
- Able to communicate effectively with internal customers face to face, over the phone and via email
- At least a beginner to Intermediate level user of Excel, PowerPoint and Google Apps, image editing softwares
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- A go getter - who can take the initiative to get things done
- A self-starter - excellent at organisation and calm under pressure
- Analytical - able to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- Passionate - about digital video, social media & online culture
- Friendly - able to work in a team and open to new challanges
- Accountable - deliver your actions on time, always
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred
The WOW factor!
We'd love it if you:
- Speak a second (or third, or fourth...) language
- Are active in the world of social media with multiple profiles, and understand the advertising ecosystem available to brands in the social sphere
- Experience of presenting findings, research or proposals for review
- Understand the programmatic advertising ecosystem, including the roles of DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, RTB and Audience Targeting
You must be eligible to work in the UK
To apply please send an email with your name, CV and "Campaign Manager, UK" in the subject line to email@example.com.
Apply for job Full name
Meet Some of Unruly's Employees
EVP, Global Business Development
Ken leads global business development with a focus on two areas—developing publisher relationships and overseeing programmatic demand partnerships. As an EVP, he works on Unruly’s Executive Team.
Back to top