Who is Tremor International?
We're a leader in digital video advertising, Tremor International enables quality advertising wherever consumers are viewing digital content. We're made up of a collection of brands - including Tremor Video and Unruly - and we give our partners the tools to find the right audience for their marketing needs in real time, tailoring ads to create an optimal experience for each unique consumer. We're a fast-growing, publicly traded company, committed to developing first-class products for our partners and clients around the world.
Every member of Tremor International encapsulates the words, "I C.A.N." Each day, we strive to be as I nnovative, C ommitted + C ollaborative and A uthentic as possible, with N o Ego.
Why Join the Unruly team?
If you're looking to challenge convention and shake up the digital ad industry, Unruly's the company for you. We like to think outside the box here, turning fresh ideas into meaningful, data-driven solutions for our clients and partners daily. While we've got a wealth of experience and expertise, particularly in video, we're not stuffy or married to routine. Rather, we aim to approach things differently - connecting imagination with technology, simplicity with innovation and professionalism with play. If you're also a forward-thinker who's not afraid to have a little fun, apply to join our team today.
What You'll Do:
We're looking for a Business Development Manager, PMP to join our Business Development, Self-Service team in New York, Chicago, or Los Angeles.
You'll drive Unruly CTRL, our PMP platform for publishers. CTRL is Unruly's newest product offering and provides publishers with the tools needed to execute their programmatic sales strategy. You'll be working cross-functionally with various teams to help drive demand facilitation for our premium publishers. This role is crucial to the success of this fast-growing piece of our business.
- Responsible for pitching, providing demos, onboarding and activation for self-service PMP customers
- Identify key publishers (existing and new) that would be a fit for PMPs in tandem with other publisher facing teams
- Serve as the expert between supply side and demand side teams within the Tremor International organization
- Lead and showcase our network of premium publishers to buy side teams for PMP opportunities
- Identify and establish processes for cross-selling with publishers' direct sales teams and internal sales teams
- Optimize and troubleshoot publisher PMPs as they are launched
- Partner with product marketing and brand marketing on packaging supply for curated PMPs and publisher direct deals
- Coordinate with Publisher Development and Strategic Account teams to highlight PMP spend for our strategic publishers
- Communicate industry expertise and advise clients on new opportunities and how to generate revenue results, on both the agency and publisher side
- Work closely with product to identify and push enhancements to the UI and tools for publishers
- 2-3 years+ experience in digital sales or business development with publisher and/or agency side with strong knowledge of programmatic, publisher, or ad tech space
- Proven track record of successful sales and revenue growth
- Knowledge of CTV and In-Mobile Applications is strongly preferred, but not required
- Adaptable and eager to learn new products and technology, and communicate capabilities to clients
- Energetic with a high level of initiative and motivation
- You enjoy working independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- You're a go-getter attitude, new products and problem solving excites you
- Excellent communication skills in writing and verbal
- Bachelor's degree
In support of pay transparency and equity, the minimum and maximum full-time annual base salary for this role in New York City and/or California is $72,000 - $85,000 at the time of posting, with the potential of an incentive or bonus. While this is our reasonable expectation this is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, certifications, responsibility, and geographic location. Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location. We offer a variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401(k), EAP, parental leave, unlimited vacation, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available will vary depending on the state, start date, and employment type. Our recruitment team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.