Audience Data Manager – London
WANTED: We are looking for a brilliant Audience Data Manager to help us continue to lead the online video market via unique and innovative targeting/audience solutions. You must be a proactive and creative individual who is passionate about all things data and technology.
Working with our Solutions, Insight, Project and Product groups as part of the wider UnrulyEQ team, you will decipher and deliver unique audience/activation solutions for all Unruly clients.
At Unruly we are committed to promoting and supporting diversity in the workplace. Our mission is to UNleash the collective power and differences of Unrulies to drive business impact.
Reports to: Partnerships and Audiences Lead
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time Monday - Friday 9.30am-6pm
Benefits: Private health cover for you, your partner and any children, iPhone or Android phone, Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, stakeholder pension scheme.There are monthly company social events, weekly deliveries of fruit and pastries, Friday drinks and a bi-annual UnrulyFest. We are a truly global organisation, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web.
Mission for the Role
Your mission will be to:
- Drive 2020 data differentiation agenda for UnrulyEQ through analytics and creation of unique audience solutions
The role outcomes will be:
- Manage and maintain Unruly first party data taxonomies across all markets (build out, and validation)
- Manage the spec, technical implementation and ingestion of second party data in the DMP
- Support the development of data partnerships by managing the on-boarding of external data providers and other DMPs, and the ingestion of third party data for campaign targeting
- Support and develop our audiences solutions offerings with in depth analysis of our campaign and DMP data
- Validation on audiences performance in market and on campaigns, working with Marketing to turn these data stories into case studies
- Support the development of our data offering for programmatic sell
- Advise Commercials and Ops on data/targeting strategy
- UnrulyEQ team, Commercials, Operations, Marketing
You must have:
- Knowledge of the programmatic landscape and know how to best use data for digital advertising
- Experience with DMPs and comfortable with general data integration processes
- Hands on experience in building audience segments within some DMPs
You must have:
- Intermediate to advanced users of Excel
- Experience in some high-level language programming, such as R or Python
- Good understanding of data segmentation and basic understanding of modelling methodologies
You must be:
- Proactive - going above and beyond the call of duty to #DeliverWow with data!
- Collaborative - able to work effectively with multiple departments globally
- Adaptable - able to flourish in a rapidly growing company
- Friendly - able to work in a team and open to new challenges
- Organized - able to manage a variety of tasks and changing priorities
- Analytical - able to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- Passionate - about emerging technologies, digital video, social media & online culture
The WOW Factor
We'd love it if you:
- Master of R or Python, and have some practical experience in using both
About You: Education & Qualifications
- BA honours
Meet Some of Unruly's Employees
EVP, Global Business Development
Ken leads global business development with a focus on two areas—developing publisher relationships and overseeing programmatic demand partnerships. As an EVP, he works on Unruly’s Executive Team.
Back to top