Workforce Supervisor - Quezon City, NCR
- Manila, Philippines
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Workforce Supervisor, you are responsible for all scheduling, call volume monitoring, and adjusting. They are also responsible for determining and communicating work schedules and resources for various call queues. You will work with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring.
- Use workforce management software and call volume history to help manage intra-day staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments
- Demonstrate understanding of applicable business strategies, goals, and processes as they relate to workforce management
- Demonstrate understanding of call routing processes and skill designs (e.g., holiday hours, emergencies, weather, troubleshooting of misrouted calls)
- Forecast call volumes and resource needs based on historical data/metrics and current trends (e.g., membership composition/benefits changes, upcoming events, healthcare reform changes, online tool changes, seasonality)
- Ensure proper staffing levels to meet contractual obligations and established metrics (e.g., performance guarantees, hours of operation, voluntary time unpaid, mandatory overtime), utilizing applicable action steps/playbooks
- Demonstrate understanding of applicable performance metrics and data (e.g., AHT, ASA, service levels, performance guarantees, abandon rates, call defect rates, adherence)
- Perform real-time analyses of performance data and respond appropriately (e.g., monitor intra-day activities, adjust schedules, perform trend analyses)
- Perform historical data analyses of performance data to identify trends/patterns, and make appropriate recommendations (e.g., call volumes, intra-day patterns, root cause analysis)
- Utilize call center tools to observe agents actual state compared to agents scheduled state.
- Manage real-time inbound call traffic to help ensure that service levels are met
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools and present them to management
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards and monthly packages.
- Gain familiarity with analysis and ensure consistent methodologies are followed to maintain quality
- Support the preparation of ad hoc analysis that enables strong understanding of the business
- Provide training on report, dashboard and package development to team members and management as needed
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- 5+ years of workforce management experience (i.e. responsible for scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting, determining and communicating work schedules and resources for call queues, consulting with call operations, etc)
- 3-5+ years of experience with workforce systems such as Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, and/or Blue Pumpkin
- 2+ years of operations experience
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
Take the next step, online at: www.yourlifesbestwork.com
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2020 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.
Job Keywords: Workforce Supervisor, Workforce Management, WFM, Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, Blue Pumpkin, Quezon City, QC, National Capital Region
Back to top