Weekend Per Diem - Delivery Driver Warehouse Helper - Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville, FL
Energize your career with one of Healthcare's fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it's a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world's leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader. Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
- Perform various warehouse duties such as shipping, receiving, picking and packing orders and general warehouse organization and cleaning in accordance with established procedures
- Load, transport and deliver properly packaged medication to scheduled customers in a safe timely manner.
- Required to handle medication and supply deliveries for the infusion pharmacy to cover the branch service area, while accepting add on deliveries required to meet business needs.
- Pre and post trip inspection on a daily basis. Any problems with vehicle is to be brought to manager's attention.
- Conduct and present yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Observe and obey all driving and traffic laws. (speed limits, use of cell phones / texting while driving)
- Driver is responsible for routine maintenance on assigned vehicle (oil changes, washing exterior and cleanliness of interior of vehicle.
- Performs daily vehicle inspection and maintains vehicles in clean and proper working order
- Performs pick up of supplies and equipment at completion of patient therapy and completes appropriate paperwork for returned patient goods
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the branch's geographic area and be able to assess the best routes according to the delivery schedule
- Adhere to all HIPAA and confidentiality codes of ethics
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Valid Driver's License with a clean Driving Record
- Experience within a warehouse environment
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook with the ability to check, construct and reply appropriately as well as use the calendar
- Experience with Microsoft Excel with the ability to enter data, sort and filter data
- Ability to travel 80% to Deliver Medical Equipment and Medications
- Ability to work Saturday and Sunday between the hours of 8:30am to 11pm
- Previous experience in a delivery / driving role
- Bilingual in English / Spanish
Physical and Work Environment:
- Ability to Lift 10 - 25 pounds frequently and up to 60 pounds occasionally
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Delivery Driver, Warehouse Representative, Transportation Specialist, Jacksonville, FL, Per Diem, Part- Time
Back to top