- United States
The more you do, the more you learn. And as you learn you find new doors opening that challenge you to bring your best. Here at OptumRX, we've earned the trust of more than 64 million people who rely on us for the prescription drugs that improve their health and lifestyles. When you join us, you'll be part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies where you'll have some of the best training and tools in the world.
There are several steps in our hiring process. Please make sure that you have filled out all required sections of your employment application. Once you submit your completed application, you will receive an email with information regarding next steps including any preemployment assessment(s) that are required.
Both your application and any required assessment(s) need to be completed before we can consider you for employment so the sooner you complete these two steps, the sooner you will hear from us.
- Process, pack and ship outgoing pharmacy orders, ensuring drug, related supplies and patient
- Collateral (education materials) are included
- May also perform drug / supply ordering and inventory / warehouse duties, including proper storage of drugs and supplies and appropriate refrigeration of perishable product, monitor and adjust / calibrate pharmacy equipment, fill dispensing units
- Properly packs product as required by Standard Operating Procedures
- Daily box preparation work
- Create or fix any shipping labels as needed
- Bring packages to shipping, Mail, and Courier as needed
- Assist with answering shipping and delivery door and inventory order
- Receipt and appropriate storage of box order
- Learn functions related to commercial courier and shipping system
- Ensure adequate stock of ice bricks for appropriate packaging of daily shipments
- Empties trash as needed and assembles shipping boxes
- Monitors and reports as necessary delivery exceptions reports
- Maintain open communications regarding courier issues with supervisor
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 6(+) months experience in a warehouse, assembly line or production environment
- Basic knowledge of computer system application
- Comfortable to lift to 50 pounds
- Pharmacy experience in any setting
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Pharmacy, Home Infusion, Pharmacy Technician, Warehouse Coordinator, Woburn, Boston, Diplomat, MA, Massachusetts, Optum Infusion Pharmacy
Back to top