Technical Product Owner, Benefits and Enrollment - Minnetonka, MN
- Minnetonka, MN
Level2 is a healthcare start-up that is building the next generation of virtual care for individuals with chronic conditions including Type2 Diabetes. Technical delivery execution is going to be critical in shaping next generation healthcare. We are looking for an individual that shares our passion for positively changing healthcare. As the Technical Product Owner, you will be responsible for collaborating with business stakeholders and leading engineering teams to execute on a product roadmap to realize the Level2 product vision.
- Establish processes and integration with benefit plan vendor to manage enrollment, dis-enrollment, and change processes
- Build configuration standards and tools/reporting to ensure standards are met and exceptions documented/understood
- Deliver solutions that can easily adapt to work with multiple vendors
- Create material to inform business teams on how the processes work and what is configurable
- Design KPI's and reporting that enable clear measurement against KPI's and actionable metrics
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to define and scope initiatives to be prioritized into product roadmap that balances client customizations and market demands
- Provide insight to cross functional teams of engineers, designers, and data scientists to implement and deliver on benefit and enrollment specific features and integrations
- Translate business product strategy into action items for engineering teams
- Own the engineering roadmap and work with business partners to define use cases and develop technical requirements for executing on the business vision
- Balance competing technical development priorities that allow for new development, maintenance of current system capabilities, bug fixes and technical debt
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail including ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong analytical, project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years' experience as a product analyst or product owner tasked with delivery a platform to deliver Healthcare benefits
- 5+ years' experience managing teams tasked with healthcare benefit delivery and oversight
- 5+ years' experience with scrum teams in an agile engineering environment
- 5+ years' experience understanding and discussing technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical and non-technical employees and business partners
- 5+ years' experience working within a highly regulated environment, preferably healthcare technology
- 5+ years' experience leading technical development and launch of consumer facing products
- Experience with Agile Delivery Tools (CA Agile, JIRA, etc.)
- Understanding of fundamentals of DevOps, Continuous Delivery and Test-Driven Development
- Experience in the Healthcare industry
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Level2 - UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Level2 - UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Back to top