Supplier Risk Analyst, Enterprise Sourcing & Procurement - Minnetonka, MN
- Minnetonka, MN
We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
This role's core function is to enforce compliance to the Enterprise-wide Supplier Risk Management Program and hold internal customers accountable to their responsibilities within the Program. This role also serves a customer service function, focused on educating internal customers and business partners on corporate policies, procedures, and applicable industry and government regulations.
- Influence, educate, and hold accountable internal business partners, at all levels and across all business segments, within the end-to-end Supplier Risk Management Program to ensure supplier oversight standards are consistently deployed within procurement processes
- Build trust with internal customers as the subject matter expert on the Enterprise Supplier Risk Management program; anticipate internal business partner needs and help drive risk management and contracting activities in a timely manner
- Effectively communicate and cultivate relationships with all levels of employees across the organization, including partner teams like Supplier Management Offices, Legal, Privacy, Reporting, Operations, Category Strategists, and Contract Managers to maintain integrity of supplier data and Supplier Risk Management Program
- Problem-solve to locate and analyze supplier management data that may be in multiple procurement web-based systems such as RSA Archer (eGRC), Ariba, and PeopleSoft; provide audience-based summaries with the appropriate level of detail
- Partner with various internal subject matter experts to support projects that proliferate supplier risk mitigation across the enterprise
- Independently identify and manage resolution of complex issues related to supplier risk management
- Contribute to the development of innovative solutions for process challenges within a dynamic environment
- Other ongoing projects related to supplier risk, as appropriate
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience with compliance, contracting, supplier management, risk management, sourcing / procurement, legal or related
- Intermediate or more advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience interacting and fostering open dialogue with colleagues and internal departments in a professional setting
- Experience with organization, with exceptional attention to detail and adherence to timelines
- Customer service experience enforcing adherence to compliance
- Experience with written and oral communication
- Juris Doctorate
- Experience with procurement systems and relevant technologies, including Ariba and PeopleSoft
- Experience with Visio
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 6 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Minnetonka, Minnesota, MN
Back to top