Sr Data Engineering Consultant (Azure/Terraform)
- Chennai, India
- 5+ years professional experience in a technical role (software developer, infrastructure admin, DBA, etc.)
- 3+ years in cloud big data tech (Azure DataBricks, Azure Synapse, AWS EMR, AWS Redshift)
- 3+ years experience with Python
- 3+ years experience with SQL
- Experience building data warehouses or lakes
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a Data Base Administrator (DBA) or similar role
- Knowledge of healthcare data structure and types
- Experience migrating from Oracle to AWS
- Experience with Terraform
- Azure Database related certification
Technology Careers with Optum.
Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Back to top