Software Engineer - Genoa Healthcare MMS - Golden Valley, MN
- United States
Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare. A career with Genoa Healthcare means you're part of a collaborative effort to serve behavioral health and addiction treatment communities. We do more than just provide medicine: we change lives for the better. People with serious mental or chronic illness - and those who care for them - have moving stories, and at Genoa we become their voice, their partner. Working as part of a coordinated care team, we partner with community-based providers and others to ensure that people with complex health conditions get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans. Our personalized services - in-clinic pharmacies, telepsychiatry and medication management - are leading the way to a new level of care.
We recently joined OptumRx, a pharmacy care services company that is part of Optum and UnitedHealth Group's family of businesses. We are part of a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life's best work. SM
Individual will be expected to have a detailed knowledge of the company's products and application interfaces as well as a good understanding of our underlying business processes. Individual will play a key role in a variety of areas including; Agile team, IT software delivery, IT development road map, IT operational readiness, and IT 3 rd tier support.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for a new application managing the repository of client data, interfaces to internal/external systems, and customer reporting.
- Provide solutions to all departments of the company and across multiple applications.
- Ability to work in an Agile Scrum environment during the development, testing and delivery phases.
- Experience building Cloud-based applications.
- Must have strong relational database design skills.
- Experience with version control tools like TFS.
- Experience with Mocking Frameworks, Unit Testing, and B2B integration.
Sr. SQL Developer -
This resource must also have some .net development experience. This person will lead up the design and overall strategy for reporting, including managing our data warehouse capability. This person will also assist with the development of member qualification, Genesys call campaigns, and data translation and import capabilities.
· Experience with MS SQL Server suite, Visual Studio, SSRS, .NET(ASP, VB and c#), REST/Web Services and console applications
· Experience with Software Systems Design, Software Documentation, Software Debugging, Software Testing
· Design and build data base objects, stored procedures, functions, views, tables, triggers, ETL packages etc.
· Build SSIS packages to import/export data for data integration and transformation
· Tune Stored procedures and SQL queries to improve performance and sustainability
· Review requirements and give development estimates and product feedback
· Participate in technical design and creation of technical specifications
· Maintain clean testable code with the support of dev team and architects
· Provide support for the deployment of data base scripts/packages into pre-production and production environments
· Provide support for existing legacy applications
· Knowledge of cloud computing platforms like AWS or Azure
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- Visual Studio 2015 and above (c#) - 5 years of experience
- Strong object oriented programming skills - 5 years of experience
- ASP.NET MVC 5 and above - 5 years of experience using ASP.NET
- SQL Server: DB design, SQL, T-SQL - 5 years of experience
- Entity Framework 6 and above - 2 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 + years of relevant software deveopmet experience
- 3 + years of experience working within agile methodologies
- 3 + years of experience with conceptual level knowledge of relational database software
- Preferred : EDI experience with standard transactions including NCPDP, ANSI X12, and/or HL7
- Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, PowerPoint, and Team Foundation Server(TFS)
Please go to the website to apply, do not contact the Pharmacy directly.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Back to top