Senior Mobile Software Developer - Plano, TX
- Plano, TX
Opportunities with Vivify Health. Vivify Health specializes in patient engagement and mobility to provide a scalable Remote Care Platform that enable healthcare to be virtualized . . . anytime and anywhere. More often than not, that anywhere is the home, which is where Vivify's customers have been virtualizing care with mobile devices since early 2010. Vivify Health's customers represent organizations with responsibilities for hundreds of acute care and home care sites nationwide. Take a closer look at Vivify Health and discover new ways to make a difference in the world as you do your life's best work.(sm)
Vivify Health , is a company providing an eHealth solution based entirely upon a cloud platform. The solution delivers an intuitive user experience, using consumer electronics, allowing patients to easily maintain their own health at home while remaining constantly connected with their providers, family and friends. Vivify Health has partnered with the nation's leading network operator to provide their RPM (Remote Patient Monitoring) SaaS platform.
Vivify Health is currently seeking a Senior Mobile Software Developer to work on multiple Mobile applications. The applications are developed in native Android as well as Ionic, a cross platform mobile framework. As a developer, you will be involved in all stages of the project lifecycle from requirements, to design, to development, to testing, and implementation.
This position is very hands-on and requires a willingness to work as part of a cohesive team. All team members are expected to keep abreast of the latest industry trends, technologies, and frameworks.
This is a great role for someone who wants to work with cloud-based and mobile applications in the health care space. The applications you will be building will have direct impact on the lives of thousands of health care patients. If you are a self-motived and result oriented person, looking for an exciting fasted paced environment, please send us your resume.
- Develop high quality, scalable and reliable mobile applications
- Design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot native Android applications
- Develop mobile user interfaces in TypeScript for Ionic applications
- Integrate Smart Bluetooth (BLE) medical devices with mobile applications
- Work as part of a Scrum team to develop new product features
- Perform basic analysis tasks with minimal supervision
- Troubleshoot issues, maintain and improve application performance
- Participate in code reviews
- Lead and mentor junior team members
- Improve and maintain CI/CD processes
- This job operates in an environment that handles Personal Health Information, Electronic Protected Health Information along with other Personal Identifiable Information and requires strict security and privacy awareness with regards to handling such information.
- 4+ years' of experience in software development
- 2+ years' of experience developing native Android or IOS applications
- Experience in consuming and calling RESTful Web Services
- Experience using design patterns
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Mobile library/SDK development
- Experience working with Bluetooth devices
- Java/Kotlin development
- Troubleshooting mobile applications
- RESTful API / Web Services development in .NET
- Experience using SQL server or similar relational database
- Experience using Jenkins, Jira, GIT
- Self-starter, creative problem solver, results-oriented
Opportunities with Vivify Health. Vivify Health specializes in patient engagement and mobility to provide a scalable Remote Care Platform that enable healthcare to be virtualized . . . anytime and anywhere. More often than not, that anywhere is the home, which is where Vivify's customers have been virtualizing care with mobile devices since early 2010. Vivify Health's customers represent organizations with responsibilities for hundreds of acute care and home care sites nationwide. Take a closer look at Vivify Health and discover new ways to make a difference in the world as you do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealthcare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Back to top