Senior Financial Analyst - WellMed - San Antonio, TX
- San Antonio, TX
Sure you could find a career that satisfies you, but what about one that inspires you? We're in the business of helping make the health care system work better for everyone. That means we need people who know how to bring it every single day. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you'll collaborate with an elite team of accounting and finance professionals who impact decisions that help millions live healthier lives.
- Develop, perform and manage the analyses of business and financial metrics as well as performance measures
- Develop and maintain financial reports to clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance; and variances to plan, forecast and budget
- Work closely with the business to develop, recommend and establish strategies, plans and processes to improve profitability and cost efficiencies
You'll need to eat, sleep and breathe data so you'll be able to tell the stories that need to be told. You'll be expected to understand and incorporate industry specific metrics into reports to highlight relevant trends and support fact-based business decisions. Your recommendations will go to all levels of leadership so the spotlight is firmly on you and your financial skills.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related field OR equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of financial and/or accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint)
- SQL and Tableau
- Experience with MS Access
- 2+ years Analytics, financial planning, budget forecasting
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 240,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Financial Analyst, San Antonio, Texas, TX, senior analyst, analyst
Back to top