Senior Director, Healthcare IPA Operations - Secaucus, NJ (Willing to relocate)
- Secaucus, NJ
Riverside Medical Group is the premier medical practice in New Jersey serving patients in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Middlesex, Camden and Burlington counties. We have over 100 locations and 300 board certified medical providers specializing in Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, ENT, Foot & Ankle, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy and many more. As a National Committee for Quality Assurance "Level III- Patient Centered Medical Home," Riverside is able to provide patient-focused precision medical care to the entire family and is committed to providing patients with the highest quality medical care.
Riverside's goal is to provide quality health care to ensure that our patients get the right care at the right time.
We're a dynamic and growing health care organization, offering a wide range of employment opportunities. We are seeking professional and dedicated individuals to be part of our team, where integrity, respect, accountability, and collaboration are among our core principles.
We offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits, flexibility and opportunity for growth and advancement.
The Senior Director, IPA Operations, will lead high priority planning, directing, coordinating and supervising the functions and activities of the IPA primary care network(s) and specialty delivery networks at our Population Health Management business at Riverside Medical Group (RMG). Develops and monitors goals, implements and manages budgets, oversees enrollment growth and retention, patient satisfaction, provider network relations and education. Assists the Vice President, in the overall administrative direction of the region.
- Develops, implements, monitors and ensures adherence to policies and procedures for RMG) and its IPA networks.
- Manages start-up of new networks including provider contracts, credentialing and implementation
- Provides operations, strategy and oversees process improvement opportunities across business units resulting in consistent, transparent processes that result in high quality execution while also driving efficiencies
- Assists in the development, coordination and implementation of the regional budget, business plans and operational activities including clinician/ops review to drive clinical and financial performance
- Works closely to monitor and report metrics such as resource utilization, patient satisfaction, HCC, PFP and STAR and enacts plans to improve efficiencies and reduce expenses
- Works closely enhance regional provider satisfaction, productivity and performance
- Implements plans to continually enhance services provided by accountable departments and functions
- Manages relevant hospital partnerships and maintains/grows specialist networks
- Collaborates with the physician leadership to garner support for operational initiatives and obtains feedback on what initiatives will be most successful and works closely to implement and monitor programs
- Manages direct reports to ensure that they are meeting performance expectations; mentor, coach and counsel as necessary
- Works to promote teamwork, collaboration, implementation of best practices across all communities within the region
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years' experience in the healthcare field
- 5+ years of IPA experience (200+ doctors)
- 5+ years of progressive experience within Medicare products
- 3+ years of "hands-on" experience with Risk Adjustment and Quality
- 5+ years of progressive experience working in managed care operations, fee-for-service and/or risk-based models
- Willing to be based Secaucus, NJ
- Willing and able to travel within New Jersey
- Prior experience working within Pediatrics
Riverside Medical Group strives to maintain a workplace that accepts and appreciates the differences among our employees. The company will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with respect to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: IPA, Senior Director, Healthcare, Medicare, Risk Adjustment, Quality, Secaucus, NJ, New Jersey
Back to top