Senior Data Scientist
- Minneapolis, MN
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Join the Rally Data Sciences team as a Senior Data Scientist to support our Find and Price Care product, which enables and rewards consumers to find, price, schedule, and pay for the care they need. We work with diverse data to produce insights and develop strategies that help our products evolve to better serve our customers. You will report to Manager of Data Sciences.
- Bring your knowledge of health data and machine learning algorithms to understand how our users search for Care and make recommendations on personalizing the search experience.
- You'll closely work with product leaders, using data and strategies to measure and improve our search offerings through algorithms that improve search results, metric development and instrumentation, data investigations, designing and interpreting experiments, exploratory research, and influence evaluation.
- You'll be empowered to mine our data which includes user interactions, activity, and achievements in our wellness product; lifestyle and health status from our comprehensive health assessment survey; search terms when seeking care; and direct health information such as biometrics, health risk, and medical claims.
- Build robust and interpretable models that predict how digital search engagement leads to real-world health outcomes.
- Work with Product and Engineering to find new opportunities for predictive modeling and to improve our search infrastructure.
- Develop replicable analyses and a reusable code base for understanding and enhancing search performance.
- Sharpen our data science capacity by mentoring team members in areas of your expertise whether it's NLP, network analysis, search algorithms, or personalization.
- Degree in a quantitative field with 5+ years of experience as a data scientist supporting product development using machine learning, Natural Language Processing, Network Analysis, or ElasticSearch to power high impact customer-facing features.
- Communication with and without data, paired with a dedication to understanding user problems and technical challenges.
- Experience building and evaluating machine learning-powered search applications.
- History of successfully driving analytic projects and investigations independently, managing them from design to delivery of results with focus on analytic integrity.
- Demonstrated experience with data-driven personalized product development (A/B testing, time series analysis, propensity modeling, etc)
- Healthcare or wellness specific knowledge or experience with behavioral and claims data
- Experience implementing machine learning models in consumer-facing applications
- Experience working with a variety of data environments, e.g., Hadoop, HDFS, SQL, Mongo, DataBricks, ElasticSearch, etc.
- PhD degree in NLP or Network Science preferred
Rally Health ™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We're building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Back to top