- United States
Imagine playing a pivotal role in revolutionizing the treatment of anxiety and depression. To better meet people where they are in moments of need. To improve outcomes that lead to happier, healthier lives. To help ensure that stigma, cost, and logistics no longer get in the way of care people need.
At Sanvello, you can. Join us to be a part of a fun, collaborative, and driven team that's creating the first truly integrated model in behavioral healthcare. Get in on the ground floor of an innovative company that is shaping the future of mental health.
About the Role
Becoming a Sanvello therapist is a unique opportunity to develop expertise in the growing field of virtual therapy and to make a meaningful impact on the well-being of others. Practice at the top of your license and spend more time doing what you love-helping patients-and expand future career opportunities by becoming certified across multiple states.
A therapy career with Sanvello Health is an opportunity deliver mental health support in an innovative virtual format. Work from the comfort and privacy of your home (with no on-call hours) to positively affect countless patients via video-based therapy sessions through the Sanvello app.
As a Sanvello therapist, you will conduct regular appointments with clients and establish trusting relationships. You will implement various treatments and protocols to appropriately address client situations, continually assess client progress, and provide proper ongoing treatments to drive outcomes.
In addition to helping patients, you'll also be a part of a collaborative clinician community: Participate in weekly clinician check-ins for peer-to-peer support on patient cases and engage in monthly meetings focused on self-care and provider well-being.
This is a full-time telecommute position.
These are the attributes of the ideal Sanvello therapist:
- Love to help others and desire to make a difference
- Passion for mental health and wellness
- Possess sensitivity, emotional intelligence, and empathy
- Strong writing skills and confidence in communicating in a virtual setting
- Comfort with using and learning new technology
- Experience using video-based services or teleconferencing
- Well-versed in using EHRs
- Adaptable to a growth mindset
- Willingness to obtain additional state licensures
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Master's degree in psychology, counseling, social work, or a related field
- Unrestricted State licensures of LMSW, LCSW, LICSW and/or additional acceptable licensing in CA, NY or WA
- 2+ years of clinical experience, ideally working directly with clients
- Supervision hours completed to practice independent
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice Insurance occurrence policy
- Administrative support for credentialing and licensing
- Any and all state licensing fees are fully reimbursable (not covered up front)
- All equipment provided, as well as 24/7 tech support
- Nurse and coaching support
For full-time clinicians we offer all of the above plus:
- 23 days of paid time off each year, plus 8 paid holidays
- Annual CEU (continuing education units) and office expense budget
Freedom & Flexibility
This role is entirely remote. All you need is a reliable internet connection.
Work Remotely, Build Connections
While this is an entirely remote job, you will be making meaningful connections every day with colleagues and patients.
Your role will begin with hands-on training in the Sanvello approach to teletherapy. The skills you learn will prepare you to confidently support patients.
At Sanvello, you get to focus solely on the work you love-helping patients-while we take care of the rest. Sanvello covers the billing, scheduling, and administration of running your own practice, as well as full medical professional liability insurance coverage.
Back to top