Sales Associate, Dental Networks - San Antonio, TX
- San Antonio, TX
Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work. (sm)
The Network Sales develops the dental provider network yielding a geographically competitive, broad access, stable network that achieves objectives for unit cost performance and trend management and produces an affordable and predictable product for customers and business partners. Network Contractors evaluate and negotiate contracts in compliance with company contract templates, reimbursement structure standards, and other key process controls. Responsibilities also include establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with dental providers and ensuring the network composition includes an appropriate distribution of provider specialties.
Sound like your kind of challenge? Join a Fortune 6, industry leader and find out how you can be a part of something life changing for millions.
Key Information Regarding this Program:
- This full-time position will be available starting in Summer 2021
- Coursework to obtain degree must be completed prior to start of employment. Degree must be awarded and verified within 6-8 weeks following the commencement date at your school/program
- Sponsorship is not available for this position
- Responsible for identifying, recruiting, contracting, and retaining a provider network (Dental) in geographic areas within established guidelines to meet network needs
- Ensures provider database and documentation is up-to-date, accurate, and complete and submitted promptly and accurately
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
- Provide explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Currently in final year of obtaining a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/ university or obtained degree within the last 24 months
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Curricular Practical Training (CPT) or Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require visa sponsorship, TN visa holders, current H-1B visa holders, and/or those requiring green card sponsorship will not be considered
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Experience with PC-based software programs and automated database management systems (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak clearly and concisely, conveying complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand, as well as ability to understand and interpret complex information form others
- Strong interpersonal skills, establishing rapport and working well with others
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Network Sales, San Antonio, TX, Texas
Back to top