Reporting Developer- Genoa Healthcare MMS- Golden Valley, MN
- Golden Valley, MN
Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare. A career with Genoa Healthcare means you're part of a collaborative effort to serve behavioral health and addiction treatment communities. We do more than just provide medicine: we change lives for the better. People with serious mental or chronic illness - and those who care for them - have moving stories, and at Genoa we become their voice, their partner. Working as part of a coordinated care team, we partner with community-based providers and others to ensure that people with complex health conditions get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans. Our personalized services - in-clinic pharmacies, telepsychiatry and medication management - are leading the way to a new level of care.
We recently joined OptumRx, a pharmacy care services company that is part of Optum and UnitedHealth Group's family of businesses. We are part of a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life's best work. SM
The Individual will develop information systems and Business Intelligence solutions by designing, developing, building effective, efficient data structures and processes along with reporting.
Major Duties & Responsibilities :
- Establish a deep understanding of the business and collaborate with Business SMEs to shape the solutions provided.
- Analyze and propose improvements to existing Data Structures, Data Movement Processes
- Develop ETL, Cube structures and reporting as needed by the business
- Contribute to analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Contribute to evaluation of new tools and technologies as needed
- Prioritizes systems uptime and data reliability; Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares solutions by determining and designing system specifications, establishing and following standards.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Identify and help mitigate risks to the data and organizational health
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; Collaborating on solutions to those identified problem areas and following the software development lifecycle.
This resource will be the primary report developer for GCS and will manage the day to day needs for maintaining our library of reports.
• Experience with MS SQL Server suite, Visual Studio and SSRS
• Develop SQL stored procedures, functions, views, tables, triggers, ETL packages etc.
• Build SSIS packages to import/export data for data integration and transformation
• Designs, develop and implement analytical reporting using SSRS
• Adhere to standards, processes and procedures to create, deploy and maintain reports
• Manage report schedule/delivery and SSRS subscriptions
Identify reporting best practices and tools
Educational or Skills Requirements :
- Business Information Analysis
- Intimate knowledge with the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Visual Studio and the BIDS platform
- Demonstrable experience with MDX, TSQL
- C# development experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- SSAS Cube Management and Design
- Creative Problem Solving, Critical Thinking
- Ability to thrive in a small team environment
- Self-starter, goal oriented and accomplishment driven
- Software Systems Design, Software Documentation, Software Debugging, Software Testing
- Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements Gathering and Analysis.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Back to top