Regional Manager Clinic Operations USMD Dallas Arlington Fort Worth TX
Will travel to multiple clinic locations throughout the market
USMD part of OptumCare is a multi-specialty group of hospital, clinics and physicians. USMD serves the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area with more than 250 physicians and associate practitioners, and provides healthcare services to patients in more than 20 different specialties at its 2 hospitals, 4 cancer treatment centers and nearly 50 physician clinics, many of which are multi-specialty.
The Regional Manager of Clinic Operations provides supervision, coordination, provider relations, and management oversight of assigned clinics. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all company goals, directives and objectives.
- Oversight of the planning, organization and direction of the activities of the clinic supervisory team at assigned clinics
- Provides supervision, development and mentoring, evaluation and management of clinic supervisory staff
- Monitors compliance of all clinic metrics (Service Line Performance, Provider Productivity, Staff Performance, Quality Metrics, Budget/Expenses, etc.)
- Assists in the preparation, implementation and adherence to clinic budgets
- Ensures region is well promoted and properly represented through marketing and community relations
- Provides continual process improvement including all clinic processes and/or services
- Coordinates and guides integration of new business ventures and programs
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare or Business Administration or a related field preferred OR minimum 5 years of comparable work experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor's degree
- 5 years progressive experience in medical practice management
- Ability to develop and present comprehensive reports
- More than 5 years of directly related experience in medical practice management
- Proficiency in basic computer systems and applications required
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) in a professional manner
- Effective ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Ability to demonstrate independent initiative, make sound decisions using effective problem-solving techniques
Careers with USMD. If you're idea of a great day at work involves putting great new ideas to work, we should talk. Throughout the greater Dallas area, we've built an evolving, integrated health care model that brings primary care and specialist providers together to work in new and better ways. A thriving part of OptumCare and the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, our multi-specialty group of hospitals, clinics and providers features more than 250 physicians and associate practitioners. We provide health care services to patients in more than 20 different specialties at our two hospitals, four cancer treatment centers and nearly 50 physician clinics. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employmen t
Job keywords: USMD, clinic operations , manager, supervisor, Dallas, Texas, TX, Regional Manager, Arlington, fort worth, clinic manager, practice manager, field
Back to top