Regional Executive Medical Director of Pediatrics - Reliant Medical Group - Worcester, MA
- Worcester, MA
Regional Executive Medical Director of Pediatrics - Reliant Medical Group
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a highly motivated, innovative leader for its Regional Executive Medical Director of Pediatrics team in Worcester, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- This position is 50% administrative and 50% clinical
- Excellent support staff and dedicated practice management systems in place that allow you to practice at the top of your license
- State of the art Epic EMR system in place for over 10 years
- Access to our pediatric extended care team on-site composed of a behavioral health provider, medical social worker and a nurse care coordinator
- State of the art facilities designed to support team based care: https://reliantmedicalgroup.org/locations/leominster/
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Offers leadership/business training and opportunity for career advancement
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can't do it alone - this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About Reliant Medical Group:
At Reliant Medical Group , transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience, and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey at www.workatoptum.com .
- Collaborative leadership skills as well as excellent clinical acumen
- BC in General Pediatrics
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts (or eligibility)
- Active DEA License
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- Minimum 5+ years of leadership and practice experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Primary, care, Medical Director, regional, Worcester, MA, DEA, General Pediatrics, Massachusetts
Back to top