Provider Installation Representative - Concord, CA
- Concord, CA
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work.
The Provider Installation Representative is responsible for the installation and administration of assigned contracts, including, but not limited to: structure and billing set up, eligibility collection, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and provider education materials. Provider Installation Representatives are also responsible for overall provider contract and amendment loading and processing using various databases. Responsibilities may also include auditing contract loads for adherence to quality measurers and reporting standards.
Positions in this function are responsible for the installation and administration of assigned contracts, including, but not limited to: structure and billing set up, eligibility collection, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and provider education materials. Positions are also responsible for overall provider contract and amendment loading and processing using various databases. May include auditing contract loads for adherence to quality measurers and reporting standards. *Employees in jobs labeled with SCA must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
- Apply knowledge / skills to a range of moderately complex activities
- Demonstrate great depth of knowledge / skills in own function
- Sometimes act as a technical resource to others in own function
- Proactively identify solutions to non - standard requests
- Solve moderately complex problems on own
- Work with team to solve complex problems
- Plan, prioritize, organize and complete work to meet established objectives
- Coordinate work of other team members as requested
- Extensive work experience within own function
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures
- Works independently
- May act as a resource for others
- May coordinate others' activities
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Experience in a corporate setting
- Managed care or medical insurance experience, specifically in credentialing providers, working in provider relations, medical billing or quality management
- Basic level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word with the ability to edit, create, and save spreadsheets and documents
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills including telephone etiquette
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines from multi - staff members within the department
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Provider, Installation, Representative
View our Covid - 19 Resources Page at: https://info.uhg.com/
Back to top