Product Design, Consumer Experience - Minnetonka, MN
- United States
Are you eager to make an impact on one of the most important and underserved issues in the US healthcare system? Naviguard, is on a mission to protect patients from surprise bills by building a revolutionary consumer protection business that stamps out unexpected and egregiously priced out-of-network usage. This new business will be dedicated to helping patients understand and mitigate the unexpected financial risks they face. As an employee of this new business, you can expect to be a part of a dynamic organization that is fast-paced and driven by our vision to promote healthcare affordability and accountability nationwide.
The Product Manager will play a critical role in defining, designing and executing on the development of the new business product portfolio that extends across advisor services, patient experiences, communications and service design. This position requires a motivated self-starter with a strong product mindset and a passion for experience design who is excited to join in the early stages of a new business.
Core functions of the product manager - patient experience includes developing and maintain product strategies, championing the advisor/patient experience, defining product features based on user needs and feedback, maintaining a backlog of ideas, developing patient communications and supporting awareness activities, creating and reporting on qualitative and quantitative feedback mechanisms, staying abreast of competing products, and communicating with external users and internal stakeholders across the organization. Other responsibilities may include supporting digital properties including our external website.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ability to define and manage product features from ideation to development
- Think holistically about the product objectives, user needs, consumer experience and channel of delivery. Be able to formulate and execute on strategies and plans
- Communicate with key partners and stakeholders including operations, technology, marketing and product leadership
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of product management experience
- 1-year experience in SEO or website management
- 1-year experience with product marketing
- Intermediate efficiency in MS Office: Visio, PowerPoint, Word
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years working with a managed care organization or health insurer
- 2 years' experience with web-based products, digital design, web analytics and management
- Experience with product design across multiple user groups that may require different platforms and delivery channels
- Experience designing service-based products that focus on both service and technology
- Agile Development Principals
View our COVID-19 Resources Page, click here .
D iversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: consumer experience, product consumer experience, product marketing, website management, communications, service-based products, consumer support, Minnetonka, MN
Back to top