Primary Care Physician | Family Medicine - American Health Network - Zionsville, IN
- Zionsville, IN
As a part of the OptumCare network, American Health Network is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our growing team in Indiana with multiple practice locations available. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Direct and manage a complete continuum of high-quality care within the care team
- Offer comprehensive wellness exams
- Schedule and administer follow-up examinations
- Educate patients in health management and disease prevention, recommending specialists for treatment outside of capacity
- Offer birthing services
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2019 Optum Health & Technology. All rights reserved.
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of Indiana or has Indiana application in process
- Board Certification or board eligibility in Family Medicine
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
American Health Network is a physician led network of more 70 practice locations are creating exceptional health outcomes and impact for communities in Indiana and Ohio.
Our physician leadership has shaped a culture that features empowered management, high levels of teamwork and partnership and robust recognition; all with the aim of providing the highest quality of care and service.
At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com .
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
• Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
• Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
• Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
• Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
• Do you want to be part of something better?
Job Keywords: Physician, Family, Medicine, Zionsville, IN, Indiana
Back to top