Practice Manager USMD Bedford TX
USMD part of OptumCare is a multi-specialty group of hospital, clinics and physicians. USMD serves the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area with more than 250 physicians and associate practitioners, and provides healthcare services to patients in more than 20 different specialties at its 2 hospitals, 4 cancer treatment centers and nearly 50 physician clinics, many of which are multi-specialty.
- Supervise and motivate a work team while maintaining high standards
- Respond to all authorization documents received and provide feedback to address processing issues
- Respond to provider inquiries that have been received by the escalation and case resolution department
- Research and verify information provided on authorization documents
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of supervisory/management experience
- 5+ years of customer service/clinic experience
- MS Excel experience
- This position requires Tuberculosis screening as well as proof of immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis through lab confirmation of immunity, documented evidence of vaccination, or a doctor's diagnosis of disease.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Managed care experience in a care coordination role
- Experience supervising remote employees
- Clinical licensure
Careers with USMD. If you're idea of a great day at work involves putting great new ideas to work, we should talk. Throughout the greater Dallas area, we've built an evolving, integrated health care model that brings primary care and specialist providers together to work in new and better ways. A thriving part of OptumCare and the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, our multi-specialty group of hospitals, clinics and providers features more than 250 physicians and associate practitioners. We provide health care services to patients in more than 20 different specialties at our two hospitals, four cancer treatment centers and nearly 50 physician clinics. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Key words:Customer service, manager, supervisor, care coordinator, call center, Fort Worth, Texas, TX, Midlothian, Cleburn
Back to top