Physician - Urgent Care, Johnstown PA. Up to a $20,000 sign on bonus
- Johnstown, PA
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, MedExpress is seeking a Full Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Johnstown, PA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Open 8am- 8pm, 7 days per week
- Providers typically work 12 hour shifts
- Average patient load = 3-4 patients per hour
- Full licensed medical team and support staff
- Responsibilities include:
- Initial interpretation with digital X-Rays
- Incisions and drainage
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Patients are treated like family. We focus on helping patients get in, get healthy, and get back to what's really important.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community locally.
- Competitive pay and well deserved incentive bonuses
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision
- 401k with matching
- Short and long term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Holiday pay 1.5x shift rate on days worked
- Upward career growth and professional development
- Supportive and appreciative culture
PLEASE NOTE The Sign On Bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or a related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis ("Internal Candidates") are not eligible to receive a Sign On Bonus.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2019 Optum Health & Technology. All rights reserved
- Board certification or Board Eligible (as a resident) in a specialty field of medicine with experience treating all ages
- An unrestricted DEA license (or ability to obtain prior to start)
- Must be CPR certified (or able to obtain prior to start)
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60 days of employment)
- 2+ years of experience working as a Physician in an emergency or urgent care setting
- Willing and able to assist at other center locations in the area
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Back to top