Physician Nocturnist Hospitalist - Phoenix, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
As a part of the OptumCare network, 4C is seeking a Hospitalist Physician to join our growing team in Arizona. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Take patient medical histories, create and recommend treatment plans
- Order and interpret tests
- Work with various medical staff such as anesthesiologists, surgeons and the patient's primary care providers
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of Arizona or has Arizona application in process
- Board Certification or board eligibility in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare's support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Back to top