Physician Marketing Consultant - Miami, FL
This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Physician Marketing Consultant (Sr PMC) is responsible for the development and directing the execution of a strategic plan that supports the growth goals of the organization. The primary focus of this position is to develop and execute marketing strategies to growth and retention. The position is also responsible for providing assistance with special projects and educational efforts as directed by management. This position is accountable for market membership goals for growth, retention and improved brand awareness.
- Gather market intelligence to facilitate marketing strategies and innovate new solutions
- Collaborates with the Provider Marketing Liaison, market leadership to create an action plan for territory activities and community outreach. Designs, creates and executes marketing activities to support growth and retention goals. Reviews marketing activities with appropriate Marketing Manager, market leadership and obtains approval
- Represent the department in marketing and physician meetings
- Maintains strategic plans/event plans/action plans and keep up to date
- Provides support to the clinics for events, training, and collaterals and other duties to be assigned
- Maintains a professional relationship with community contacts/agencies, healthcare delivery system administration, physicians and other staff as well as local contracted health plan staff
- Monitors and updates lead/enrollment tracking system
- Assists in the implementation and development of marketing strategies based on requests from market leadership regarding all communications objectives. Effectively creates databases and manages assigned budgets with productive ROI results
- Completes all necessary reports and deliverables as requested by leadership according to established deadlines
- Participates actively in staff and operational development meetings and training sessions
- Mentor/develop assigned team members; develop an agenda and conduct weekly/bi- weekly training sessions as appropriate, evaluate progress thru ride-alongs and observation, if applicable
- Schedule periodic review with the assigned staff to recognize performance and assess challenges
- Collaborates with outside vendors as needed to fulfill program initiatives
- Ensures alignment between brand-building, positioning and direct-response objectives
- Manages promotional campaigns through various media organizations to ensure the proper message is represented
- Supports the development of marketing and advertising schedules, maintains and meets deadlines and budgetary requirements
- Liaises with corporate and market representatives on marketing collaterals needed for special events, advertisement initiatives and other requests submitted by senior leadership
- Occasional weekend and evening work is required
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required. (Four additional years of comparable work experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor's degree)
- 2+ years marketing project management, communications and/or marketing campaign development, and event planning experience
- Experience with CMS guidelines and/or experience in a health care related field
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, and internet research
- Must have a current, valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability and willingness to travel as determined by business need
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) fluency
- Five or more years of project management, communications and / or marketing campaign development and event planning experience preferred
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Proficiency in Access
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, and internet research
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 380,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
© 2018 OptumCare. All Rights Reserved.
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare's support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
WellMed was founded in 1990 with a vision of being a physician-led company that could change the face of healthcare delivery for seniors. Through the WellMed Care Model, we specialize in helping our patients stay healthy by providing the care they need from doctors who care about them. We partner with multiple Medicare Advantage health plans in Texas and Florida and look forward to continuing growth.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Keywords: Sr. Provider Marketing Consultant, Miami, FL, Florida, Little Havana, Red Road, Hialeah
Back to top